You walk in as he's changing

Green cinnamon roll

You're heading to Izuku's room to spend the evening with him. He told you to go there at 10 pm or later, but you're so impatient that you decided to arrive earlier.

You open his door and instantly blush. Izuku is without shirt, putting on his pyjama pants. When he notices you he blushes too and frenetically puts on his pants.

«(y/n)! Y-you arrived earlier…!»he exclaims.

«I-I'm sorry…! I didn't think I'd bump into you…like this…!»you replay averting your eyes.

You two stay silent for a while and he puts his shirt on.

«Your body is…nice…»you say in a whisper.

He blushes so much he could die at any moment.

«N-not as much as yours…»he replays as he sits on bed.

You smile and sit next to him. You cuddle against his arm and kiss his cheek. He blushes, but then holds your shoulders tight. He kisses you on top of the head.

«So? What do we watch tonight?»he asks.

You caress his cheek and kiss him sweetly.

«You.»

He smiles and you keep kissing him. He's your cute boyfriend with a really hot body, and you love him.

Explosion king

Your stupid boyfriend sent you a message saying he wanted to see you right away, so you're heading to his room, to see what he wants.

When you open the door you find Katsuki shirtless, putting on his underwear. You roll your eyes and close the door. He's hot but, damn, everytime you go see him he's naked!

«Don't you know how to fucking knock?»he asks.

«Don't you know what the fuck clothes are?»you replay sitting on his bed.

«I was fucking getting changed! Damn it…»he exclaims.

You look at his body for a while. He's really toned. He notices you're staring and smirks.

«Want a picture?»

«Don't need it. You're my boyfriend, I can order you to take off your clothes everytime I want.»you replay smirking.

«And the same goes for me?»he asks smirking too.

«No.»

«What the fuck woman?! How is it "no"?!»he yells.

You giggle and he lays you down on bed, lying on top of you. He starts to kiss your neck.

«You're an idiot if you think I can hold back…!»kiss«I love you.»

You smile and wrap your arms around his neck, kissing him. You love him too.

Icyhot

You're heading to Shoto's room to make him listen to a new song you completely love.