Your birthday

His pov

Green cinnamon roll

«We're nearly there.»I say as I lead my blindfolded girlfriend.

«Come on Deku! I told you I don't want a party for my birthday.»she complains.

«Nono, you will have fun. I promise. I built everything as you like. This will be your best birthday ever. I'm sure of it!»I answer.

We arrive to the secret place where I decided to hold her party and I take the blindfold from her eyes. When she notices where we are she smiles wide and her eyes shine like bright stars. I did the right thing.

I brought her to USJ to have a nice picknick on a boat in the middle of the lake. I know she loves water, and so I thought this was the perfect birthday party. Guess I was right.

«Do you like it?»I ask smiling.

«I love it! You're so amazing Deku!»she exclaims jumping on my neck.

She kisses me sweetly as I hold her waist. It's her birthday, but I have received the best gift ever when I met her.

«Let's go, I cooked the food following your recipes. I hope it's as good as yours.»I say.

She smiles as I drag her to the boat. We sit down and start to eat and talk. She's beautiful, and funny, and smart, and perfect. She makes my life worth living.

When we're done eating I start to row around the lake. (Y/n) smiles and hugs me from behind. She kisses my ear.

«I love you.»she says.

«I love you too. And that's why I bought you this.»I say giving her my present.

She opens it and she gets heart eyes.

«Deku! It's so beautiful! Thanks!»she exclaims hugging me tight

«I'm happy you liked it.»I say smiling. «Turn around, so I can put it on you.»

I lock it on her neck. When she turns to look at me she kisses me sweetly. I deepen the kiss, holding her cheeks. She pushes me down on the boat, still kissing me.

Now I'm hugging her tight as she is wearing only my necklace. She's beautiful, and I love her more than anything.

«Thanks Deku, this was my best birthday.»she says caressing my chest.