First date

TODOROKI IS HARRY POTTERRR!!!

I'M FANGIRLING SO MUCH AT THE MOMENT!!!

Green cinnamon roll:

You are exiting your house to go to the market when you hear someone running down the stairs. Suddenly Izuku appears on the landing, panting.

«You alright?»you ask putting a hand on his shoulder.

«You going out?»he asks back.

«Yeah. I'm going to the market. Why?»

«Want company?»he proposes.

You nod and he smiles. You exit the building and head to the market. While you're walking you chat. You really feel at ease with him.

You buy all that you need and head back home.

«You bought a lot of food. Planning a...special night?»he asks looking at the ground.

«If you call a movie marathon a special night then yes, I'm planning one. My mum's not at home. She'll be back in two days.»you replay smiling.

He smiles too.

«So you're alone. Want company? I can cook for you and then we may watch a movie, as you planned. What...what do you think?»he proposes blushing.

«Just a question.»

«What?»

«It's a date?»you ask.

You arrived at your building and stopped in front of your door. You stopped to hear his answer, and that made him even more unsure about what to say, but then he took courage and replied as he wanted to.

«Well...em...I'd like to think it is...»he murmurs blushing.

«Great. Be there in a hour. I'll be waiting.»

You kiss him on the cheek and enter your house.

Exactly a hour later someone knocks on the door. You fix your dress and hairstyle and open it.

Izuku is in front of you, bunch of roses in a hand

Izuku is in front of you, bunch of roses in a hand. When he sees you his eyes widen and he blushes a whole lot.

«Y-you look stunning...!»he murmurs.