He swaps body with Mineta

It was a request, hope you enjoy!

Green cinnamon roll

«(y/n)! I have a request!»Deku exclaims coming into your room.

«What request?»you replay looking up from your book.

He throws himself on your bed and lays his head on your lap, with an unusual perv smirk. He touches your boob with one hand.

«Hey! What are you doing?»you exclaim.

«We're gonna fuck, aren't we? I'm your lovely boyfriend after all, of course you're gonna take off your clothes for me.»he says staring at my boobs.

«Hey Deku stop it! What are you doing? What's happening to you?»you ask forcing him to stand up from your lap.

«I just love you (y/n). What about a kiss? I really want to kiss you!»he says leaning closer to you.

Suddenly the door swings open and Mineta runs in. He jumps on bed and grabs Deku's arm, pulling him away from you.

«Stop it Mineta! Don't try anything with my girlfriend.»the little grape exclaims.

You're really confused. Why is Mineta calling Deku Mineta? And why's Deku behaving live that? What's happening?

«Oh dang! You discovered my game! I was hoping to have a little fun with her!»Deku exclaims crossing his arms.

«That's was so despicable of you! Trying to harass my girlfriend! You should be ashamed!»Mineta says.

«OK, can somebody please explain what's happening to me?!»you ask more confused each second.

«Sorry (y/n), while we were outside a kid experiencing his new quirk touched us and we swapped bodies. I'm the real Deku, while he's the real Mineta.»look-like Mineta explains.

«So you're my boyfriend.»I say pointing ny finger towards look-like Mineta, and he nods. «And you're the real Mineta.»I point towards look-alike Deku and he nods too. «And for how long will this last?»

«The doctor said a couple of days anyway I'll tell you when I go back into myself.»look-like Mineta says.

«Thank goddess.»you say. «Anyway, till you go back to normal stay out of touch, I won't kiss your Mineta lips.»you add as you push them both out the room.

«Hey (y/n), wait…! I know it's strange but we can still spend time together…!»your boyfriend says.

«Hell no! Not as long as you have Mineta's face. I can't think about being with you like this. Bye bye.»

And with that you close the door. Poor Deku will have to wait.

Explosion king

You're listening to music in your room when someone kicks open the door. You look up and notice your boyfriend standing there, but he seems…different. He's looking at you as if he wanted to look under your clothes.

«Everything alright Bakuhoe?»you ask taking off your earphones.

He smirks and sits on your bed, leaning his face close to yours.