Your quirk

Green cinnamon roll:

Rainfall

You can control the clouds and make them rain and create a storm with thunders and lightenings and everything rain can do. You can even control drops of water, but only if they fall from the sky.

Weakness: If you make it rain too much you dehydrate yourself and have to drink a lot before using your quirk again.

Explosion king:

Crazy hair

You can control your hair to do whatever you want. They can become longer, wrap things, punch villains, shield you and practically do everything you can think of.

Weakness: if they are cut you have to wait for a while before using that lock again.

Icyhot:

Singheart

Whatever you sing about appens. And I mean whatever. If you sing about a thing getting destroyed, it happens. If you sing about a villain getting captured, it happens. But only if they hear your song. If they don't nothing happens.

Weakness: if you use it too much you lose your voice and have to cure your aphonia before using your quirk again.

Manly man:

High shift

You can be really tall, or really small or whatever high you want, but keep your physical strength.

Weakness: if you stay rather too small or too tall for too long you have a terrible headache.

Pikachu:

Techno

You can feel technological things and control them. But only if they are near, switched on and recharged. You can't animate, for example, a phone without battery.

Weakness: you can't use more than two at the same time.

Raven-kun:

Shape shift

You can shift every part of your body whichever way you like.

Weakness: if you shift way too much you vomit.

Sonic:

Eagle spirit

Inside you lives the spirit of an eagle so you can do everything a eagle does but with the brain of a human.

Weakness: the eagle has its own will. If it doesn't agree with what you wanna do, it doesn't give you its power.

Psycho boy:

Flower

You can make flowers grow everywhere you want, whichever high you want, and do whatever you want with them. It may seem stupid, but it's a really powerful quirk.

Weakness: if one of your flowers gets hurt, you get hurt too.

Hot villain:

Camouflage

You can hide yourself and what you touch so nobody sees you. That's why you're a thief.

Weakness: you can't hide more than 3 things together and it doesn't work well on other human beings, only on you.