Going to the pool

Green cinnamon roll:

You're lying on your sofa, sweating. It's so hot today you can't move a single muscle. You even created a little rainy cloud to make it rain on you, but it's not working.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door. You somehow manage to put together the strength to stand up and open the door. You face your amazing boyfriend, Izuku. He has sun cream and towel in his hands.

«Wanna go to the pool?»he asks.

You smile and jump on his neck.

«Izuku-kun I love you!»you exclaim.

He giggles and hugs you back. You put on your swimsuit and head to the pool.

You lay your towel on the ground near the pool and sit down, putting on your sun cream

«Deku-kun, mind putting it on my back?»you ask.

«What...? I...em...well, OK.»he stutters.

He starts to massage your back, red like a tomato.

«Thanks Izuku. Want me to put it on you?»you ask when he's done.

«Well...I...yeah, thanks.»he replays blushing.

You smile and put the cream on his back. When you've done you stand up and head to the edge of the pool. You jump and do a header to enter the pool. The water is so fresh!

«Come in Izuku-kun! The water's amazing!»you exclaim waving at him.

He smiles and comes in too. You two start to swim and play and have fun together.

When it's time to go away you still have wet hair. You're walking hand in hand.

«I had fun today Izuku-kun. Thanks a lot.»you say.

«No problem. I had fun too. We deserved a break after all the training. Even if it is essential to become heroes. We have to train a lot and...»he starts to talk no stop.

You giggle. You find him so cute when he starts to babble. You stop him midway and kiss him. He's shocked. When you let him go he starts to stutter.

«I-I'm not u-used to it y-yet...! C-could you not k-kiss me l-like that...?»

You giggle.

«Sorry. I couldn't hold back. You're too cute when you start to blabber no stop!»you replay smiling.

He smiles too.