Being caught while doing the do 🔞

Am I too evil? 🤔
Nah. 😈😂

His pov.

Green cinnamon roll

«(y/n)…!»I moan as I go deep into her, kissing her neck sweetly.

«D-Deku…!»she moans back sticking her nails into my back.

I'm enjoying this so much…! It's been ages since last time we made love…! Her body is so hot and she's making so cute noises…!I'm so in love with her!

We're in her room, wrapped up in the blankets and in each other's body. If only we could stay like this forever…!

«(y/n)? You're here? The girls and I would like to…oh my god!»Uraraka says opening the door, but when she notices us she blushes a whole lot.

I immediately go out of (y/n) and sit down, making sure to cover her naked body with mine, and mine with the blanket! I want to die.

«Uraraka!»I exclaim, more than embarassed.

«I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't know you two were…I'm sorry!»she exclaims covering her eyes.

«Don't worry but…go out, please…!»I say.

She nods and runs out, then I stand up and lock the door before going back to bed with (y/n).

«That was embarrassing.»she says as I lie on top of her again.

«Do you want to end it here?»I ask.

She smiles and kisses me, a clear signal. I go back inside of her and she wraps her arms around my body. She goes back moaing as I groan. She's really amazing.

Explosion king

«You're fucking amazing, you know that? You're so…fucking…amazing…!»I groan as I fuck my girlfriend deeply.

«K-Katsuki…!»she moans holding onto my back tight.

Geez, she's always like a fucking koala when I fuck her. But it's so hot, and I can go so deeply into her I let her do it.

Damn it, we haven't fucked in so long! I missed it so much! We have both been so busy lately we had no moment for us, so as soon as we found ourselves alone in my room we started to fuck. There's just a thing I don't remember…

«Hey Bakugo, we're heading to the cinema. Would you like to…oh damn…!»Shitty hair says opening the door.

Fuck this shit! That's what I forgot, locking the fucking door! I sit on bed, covering me girlfriend with my body and the blanket. I don't give a flying shit if he sees my dick, BUT THERE'S NO WAY I'M LETTING HIM SEE MY NAKED GIRLFRIEND!!!

«GO THE FUCK OUT!»I yell.

«Yeah, yeah, I mean…sorry! Guess you won't come to the cinema then. OK, bye!»he quickly says and goes out.

I stand up and lock the door, then lie again on top of my (y/n).

«Where were we?»I ask smirking.