When he has a nightmare

His pov.

Green cinnamon roll

«No...(y/n) don't...don't leave me...you're just...no...no I'm not...no...please...! I will do better...! Please...! NO!»I yell as I sit up on bed.

I'm all sweaty and my heartbeat is going like crazy. This was the worst nightmare I've ever had! I dreamt that (y/n) didn't love me anymore because I had lost some citizens in a villain's attack. It was awful! Not only I failed as a hero, but I also lost the most important person in my life!

I stand up and open the door. I need to see (y/n), right now. I run to her room, breathing hard, and start to knock on her door. I'm feeling so anxious and nervous and sad and angry, all at the same time.

When she opens the door she's pale, with messy bed hair and a sleepy face. Gosh, she's so beautiful.

«Deku but what...?»

«Tell me you love me...!»I beg.

«Of course I do love you!»she answers surprised.

«And you won't ever leave me?»

«Never.»she assures me.

I push her inside the room and shut the door behind me before hungrily pressing my lips on hers. She's surprised by the sudden passion but oppose no resistance to me. I hold her waist tight, so tight I think I may be hurting her, but she doesn't complain, and she doesn't push me away.

I let my tongue slip inside her pretty mouth as she completely abandons herself inside my arms. When I let her go to breath she looks at me with lustful eyes. They're shining and they're staring at me with such intensity. I could never live without those eyes.

«Deku...what has happened...?»she breaths hard.

«Nothing. And I hope nothing ever will...»I answer caressing her cheek.

«So why are you here...?»she asks as her lips graze mine.

«I...I need to know...you won't ever leave me...for a mistake I could make...»I say closing my eyes, to inspire her scent.

«Depends on the kind of mistake you make.»she breaths on my lips.

«It's not the kind of mistake you think...it's a hero mistake. Will I...always be your hero...?»I ask.

«There's no way you could ever stop being my hero, Deku. Doesn't matter what you do.»she reassures me.

I smile and lean my forehead against hers.

«I really needed to hear that. I love you...!»I say kissing her sweetly.

She wraps her arms around my back and deepens the kiss. She lets my tongue slip inside her mouth once again. She's mine, I can feel it. She will always be mine.

She caresses my neck, then drags me to bed and lies down, forcing me on top of her.

«I didn't come her to do this...»I breath on her lips.

«I know. But you're gonna stay for it.»she replys as our lips graze.

I smile and kiss her sweetly as I take off her pajamas.