Meeting the parents

That chapter for Dabi doesn't exist for obvious reasons.

His p.o.v.

Green cinnamon roll:

I'm walking with (y/n) to the door. I'm going to open the door with my girlfriend (y/n). I still can't believe it! Yesterday we went on a date and today we kissed and confessed! I'm still quite afraid this is just a dream, no, the most beautiful dream I've ever had. I squeeze her hand, just to make sure she's real. She smiles and squeezes back. I open the door and face my mum.

«Izuku! You're OK! I was so afraid! Why didn't you call me?»she exclaims hugging me.

I hug her back, still holding (y/n)'s hand. I can't let go. I don't want to.

My mum lets go and drys her eyes.

«T-there's no need to cry! I-I'm fine. I'm more than fine, I've...never been so much happy.»I comfort her, looking over at (y/n).

She smiles and kisses my cheek. Now that I felt her lips on mine, a kiss on the cheek is not enough. But I can't kiss her right now. Not in front of my mum!

«Oh...so your date went well. You even slept here. Because you just slept, didn't you?»she asks.

(Y/n) blushes like a tomato and I too.

«M-mum! Don't say it! We just slept, I swear! We fell asleep during the movie!»I exclaim.

«I knew my Izuku was a good guy.»she says messing up with my hair.

«Mum!»

(Y/n) giggles. Hearing that sound coming from her warms my heart. I give her a warm smile and kiss her forehead. She smiles and cuddle against my chest.

«Izuku...don't tell me you...»

«Yes mum. She's my girlfriend, and I'm in love with her.»I confess.

«As I'm in love with him.»she agrees.

She stands on her tiptoes and pecks my lips. I blush like a tomato while my mother claps her hands enthusiastically.

«My little Izuku is in love! I'm so happy! I leave you alone now. I'm sure you lovebirds want some time alone. But come back home tonight, alright? It's too early for you to do certain things. OK, bye!»

I shut the door and hide my face into (y/n)'s neck.

«Sorry...!»I murmur.

She giggles and hugs me.

«I love you Little Broccolo.»she replays.

I smile and kiss her. I'm so in love my heart may explode. I'm never going to leave her.

Explosion king:

(y/n) is my fucking girlfriend now. I mean, she's always been mine, but now it's official. Even if she ruined my moment before by kissing me. Tzk, I've been waiting for that moment for ages and she stole it. Fuck.