He without you

His pov.

Green cinnamon roll:

Stupid stupid stupid stupid! I'm the most stupid being on this Earth! How could I break up with my perfect (y/n)?! I had to be crazy! There's no other explanation. I was totally out of my mind! I would have never broke up with (y/n) consciously! Urg…! I hate myself so much at the moment!

But even though that, I have to go to school, like always, even if I'm without her, the love of my life. I'm going down the stairs when I reach (y/n)'s apartment. Usually I knock on the door and she opens it, smiling. Then she kisses me good morning and we head to school together. But today it won't go that way. I lost her. She won't kiss me today, neither tomorrow and all the days after that.

I'm about to go away when the door opens and I find myself in front of (y/n). We look into each other's eyes and hers get teary. I open my mouth, thinking about what to say, but no words would come out. She's still looking at me, trying not to cry. I wanna hug her, so damn much, but I can't. I somehow find inside me the courage to say something.

«H-hi...!»I stutter.

«Midoriya...»she replays looking down.

«You...em...wanna head to school...together...?»I somehow put together the words.

«Sorry but it's better if we keep distances since what happened...»she replays still avoiding my gaze.

«Y-yeah...right...I'm going now...»

I quickly run away before I can ruin everything with her, again. I can't live without her. Today, after school. I'm going straight to her and supply her to forgive me. I'm so lost without my little ray of sunshine.

Explosion king:

I'm having lunch with shitty hair, but I can't seem to concentrate on anything that hasn't fucking (color) eyes, so damn beautiful, shitty (color) hair, so soft to touch, a so fucking perfect body and a fucking smile that always made my shitty day. I have to stop thinking about that bitch, but I can't seem to fucking can. (Y/n), my (y/n) is sit with shitDeku and half and half bastard. She's not laughing, she seems sad, but she's still with other guys. I can't stand it. She's MINE!

«Why don't you just admit you miss her?»shitty hair asks eating his stupid food like a stupid shit would do.

«I don't know the fuck you mean. I don't miss that bitch. It's not like I can't stop thinking about her for a fucking minute! Shit!»I exclaim.

«No, you don't.»he says smiling like an idiot.

«Shut the fuck up asshole...!»I order greeding my teeth.

«Great, I shut up. But I think (y/n) is making out with Midoriya over there.»he says pointing at them.

«WHAT?!»I yell looking at them.

Everybody turns to look at me. (Y/n) and shitDeku weren't making out. Shitty hair made me believe that. Fuck, I fell for that! I can't stay away from (y/n) that long. I want her back!

Icyhot:

That bastard ruined everything. It was all perfect before he arrived. (Y/n) asked me some time, so I'm giving it to her. Even if it's killing me. She's my reason of life, my only happiness, and he took that away from me too. I just want to be happy again as I used to be with her, nothing else. I just want to hold her again in my arms and never let go, but I can't. I hate that.