Tomura catch up

I want to add him cause I totally fell for him during the latest episodes! He'll be Hand Man.

First meeting

You're a pro hero and you're in charge to find and catch the head of the LOV, Tomura Shigaraki.

There are rumors that their headquarter is a dismissed bar and you're going there undercover, as a villain, to infiltrate in the LOV and gain more information about their future plans.

You take a deep breath a knock on the bar's door just to open it a couple of seconds later the same. Inside you see two men, one behind the counter and the other one sit on a chair. You recognize them from the pictures, Kurogiri, the Warp Gate, and Tomura, the head of the league.

«Who the fuck are you?»the second one asks.

«I'm (y/n), and I want to join your league.»you present yourself.

«And why would you?»he asks looking you from up to down. «If you say you want to join coz Stein was in the league I swear...»he threatens standing up.

«It's not for that. I don't care about Stein.»you say interrupting him.

He stops on his spot and looks at you, you can't see his face clearly under that hand he's wearing, but you're sure he's gazing right into your eyes.

«So?»

«I want to join coz I hate all heros, especially All Might. They cause nothing but pain to everybody.»you say hugging yourself.

Tomura keeps staring at you, in silence, and you're starting to get nervous.

«Shigaraki Tomura, what do we do about her?»Kurogiri asks, ready to make you disappear.

«I want to keep her.»he states.

You smirk. You did it, from now your undercover work starts, but it will bring you more than just work.

We fucking joined the same organisation of villains?!

Lol of course you did, you met when you had to join the league. 😂

You have to do an assignment together

You and Tomura are at the bar, talking and making up a plan against those kids of UA.

«So you want to kidnapp a kid?»you ask after he explained all the plan.

«You make it seem like an horrible thing. You saw that kid, he's strong and aggressive, he will join us.»he replays.

«And we really have to kidnap him?»

«You got some scruples?»he asks eying you suspiciously.

«Of course not. But I don't like kids.»you lie.

«I don't give a fuck. So you in or out?»

«In. But let's plan things well. You said we'll get them in a wood, but how's the wood? I mean, how do we know where to find the kid we need? And what do we do about the others?»you ask.