You have to leave on a long trip

Green cinnamon roll

You're packing on your bed when your boyfriend comes in.

«Where are you going?»he asks.

«I'm going to visit my grandparents abroad. I'll stay away for a while.»you answer closing your suitcase.

«Oh…you didn't tell me.»he notices.

«I didn't think I had to tell you weeks before. I told you now, isn't that enough?»you replay.

«Yeah, yeah it is but…maybe I could have done something special or…I don't know.»he says.

You smile and wrap your arms around his neck before kissing him.

«You're so sweet and I love you so much. I'll miss you deadly.»you say smiling.

«Me too. Em…how long are you staying away?»he asks.

«I don't know. A couple of weeks.»you answer shrugging.

«What…?! T-this much…?»he asks shocked.

«It's not that much.»you replay.

«Of course it is! I…I'm not used to stay away from you that long.»he says looking pretty sad.

«Hey, it's just two weeks. We'll Skype every day and I'll be back before you can say "love". It's a promise!»you say smiling.

He bits his left cheek.

«There's…there's no way I can come along?»he asks after a while of deep thoughts.

«Babe, correct me if I'm wrong but…are you afraid of leaving me?»you ask.

«I am. You're going so far away for a lot of time and…I don't know what will happen. I'm just…quite afraid. That's all.»he answers blushing a bit.

«Hey, don't worry, everything will be fine. I'll come back to you, always.»you say before pecking his lips. «And now help me pack up.»

You walk to the wardrobe and start to choose clothes. Deku smiles sadly and helps you with it. He'll miss you a lot.

Explosion king

What to put in your suitcase? I mean, your going to the Hawaii for two weeks, what could you possibly need more than a swimsuit?

As you're thinking this your boyfriend opens the door of your room.

«What the fuck are you doing?»he asks as he notices you.

«You arrived at the right time, honey. What should I bring with me to the Hawaii?»you ask, still staring at your wardrobe.

«Hawaii? Why the fuck are you going to the Hawaii?»he asks back.

«Holiday with my family. Do you think that's cute enough?»you say showing him a nice flowery dress.

«Too sexy, forbidden.»he firmly says.

«You can't forbid me to wear something, especially coz you won't be there to control me.»you replay throwing the dress on your bed.