Playng among us with them

Guys, we got a request! Thanks to silverrockshooter009 for requesting it!

Green cinnamon roll

«OK guys, who is the imposter?»Deku asks.

«The rules forbid to do that, Midoriya. Otherwise there wouldn't be a game to play.»Iida replays.

«I tried.»he says shrugging.

You're playing Among us with the Dekusquad in Deku's room. It's fun, and it's even funnier since you are the impostor. But of course Deku can't even think about it, so he always asks you to go doing tasks with him claiming that "being together will make it more difficult for the impostor to kill us.". Poor soft Deku.

«Oh, come on! How did I die?! (Y/n), you're alright, aren't you?»he asks.

«Yeah. You saved me with your sacrifice, my hero.»you say kissing his cheek.

He blushes and smile like an idiot. Tricking your boyfriend is too much fun!

«Wait, I think (y/n) is the impostor.»Uraraka says.

«No, it can't be. You're not the impostor, are you?»Deku asks.

«Of course not!»you replay.

He smiles kindly at you, as you laugh inside.

The game goes on and…

«What?! You were really the impostor?!»Deku exclaims as you're revealed, after you've won.

«I was.»you confirm giggling.

«Midoriya, you were just too in love to get it.»Iida says shaking his head.

«I told you it was her. Uff.»Uraraka snorts.

«Yeah, sorry.»he apologizes scratching the back of his neck.

You smile and side hug him, then you kiss his cheek.

«Ok, ok, got it. We're leaving.»Uraraka says, then she stands up and leaves with Iida and Todoroki.

«You make a good impostor, you know that.»he says caressing your head. «I'm impressed of how easy I am for you to fool.»

«Well, you're a man, and I'm the girl you love, of course it's easy for me.»you say.

«Yeah, that's true. Hope you won't use your power to fool me about something…more than a game, will you?»he asks, looking down.

«I won't, promise. I love you.»you say kissing the edge of his mouth.

He smiles and kisses you. You sit on his legs and go on kissing him.

Explosion king

«Who of you is the fucking imposter?»Katsuki exclaims.

«As if we're gonna tell you, mate.»Sero replays.

«Yeah bro, it's no fun if you already know.»Denki agrees.