We fucking go to the same school?!

Dabi doesn't go to school so for him is "We fucking joined the same organisation of villains?!"

Green cinnamon roll:

You're walking into your new school.

Your dreams are coming true, you entered UA!

You walk nervously around the big school, till you find your class. 1-A. You enter and see a familiar boy sitting at his desk.

You approach him.

«Izuku?»you say, incredulous.

He looks at you, surprised.

«(y/n)? You go to UA too?»

«Yeah. I can't believe we're in the same class! This is so cool!»you exclaim.

«Yes, it is.»he agrees blushing.

You sit at the desk next to his and get ready for the lesson, while he still looks at you. He can't believe he got to be in your class, and you're happy to already have a friend.

Explosion king:

You entered UA, but you're not surprised, since you know your quirk is really cool and you can control it well.

Anyway you're still happy, of course.

«Class 1-A.»you remember yourself, walking in the corridor. «Here I am!»you exclaim when you find yourself in front of the big door.

You peer inside to look who your classmates are and see familiar sharp blond hair. You can't believe it!

You walk in, without looking at the boy, and look where your desk is.

Unluckily, in front of his.

You sit down, calmly, and start to get ready for the lesson.

Suddenly something hits your head. A crumbled piece of paper.

You turn angrily and face the boy.

«What?»you ask annoyed.

«Your fucking face is familiar.»he says.

You roll your eyes.

«We met at the park, when you made a kid cry, you cruel bastard.»you remember him.

«So you were that annoying girl.»he says suddenly remembering, which makes you quite disappointed. You're not worth remembering?!

«(y/n), and yes, it was me.»

«Tzk, can't believe I'm in class with you.»he says leaning back on his chair.

«Same here, asshole.»

You turn your head and snort, clearly annoyed. Of all the people you could have had in class you had to find him?!