Crossover: if you were at Hogwarts

I'm a potterhead, I had to. 😂😍
I'm a Slytherin by the way, what's your house? 🙃🐍
These will be short stories about how you met each other and fell in love at Hogwarts. Apart from their house I'll tell yours according to the personality I thought, but feel free to change it while reading.

 Apart from their house I'll tell yours according to the personality I thought, but feel free to change it while reading

that's how I sorted them. We don't want Mineta at Hogwarts. 🤷‍♀️
Plus: Mirio and Neijire are Gryffindors

Green cinnamon roll

Izuku is an Hufflepuff, mugglborn, prefect and will probably become headboy. He's well loved by everybody.

You are an Hufflepuff too, halfblood, caring, kind, chaser of the quidditch team and probably going to become captain.

Even if you are in the same house you've never really talked since you have different groups of friends. It's potion lesson with professor Aizawa and he's pairing you up for the exercise.

«So, Bakugo and Todoroki, Iida and Uraraka, Midoriya and (y/s)...»

You look at Midoriya, on the other side of the class, and smile at him. You sit next to each other.

«So, do you know how to do this?»you ask him.

«I have a slightly idea. But better if we control the text book.»he replays.

You nod and you both stretch your hand towards the book on the table. When they touch you blush.

«S-sorry...»you murmur.

«N-no it's...it's my fault...»he whispers.

You open the book and start to read together. You keep working together, chatting and avoiding the things Bakugo throws at Todoroki. Once the lesson ends you two go out together, still chatting.

«Tomorrow there's a quidditch match, isn't it? You're playing, right?»he asks you.

«I am. We're against Slytherin and I'm, well, quite scared of Bakugo.»you admit, stroking the back of your head.

«Yeah, I can understand. Kacchan's quite...intimidating.»he agrees.

«He is, isn't he? You'll be there, will you?»you ask him.

«Of course! I've never lost a single match. You're amazing!»he exclaims, then blushes hard.

You giggle. He's cute.