He falls for you

His pov

Green cinnamon roll:

Let's get this straight, I fell at first sight with her. But I didn't want to admit it. Our friendship was so perfect, I could never ruin it. But if there's a thing in this world I know it's true is that you can't lie to your heart.

I broke my fingers, again, and I'm in the infirmary, sitting on bed, when (y/n) storms in. She seems really worried. I feel awful for making her feel that way.

«Hey, how are you?»she asks sitting next to my bed.

She was about to take my hand but remembered it's hurt and held hers instead. She's so cute and pure. I couldn't imaginate a more perfect girl.

«I'm fine. Recovery girl helped me heal.»I say smiling.

«You sure?»she asks looking me in the eyes.

«Yeah. And thanks. I like to know that you care.»

«I can't avoid it. You're my best friend.»she murmurs looking at the ground.

She looks so cute right now I could shower her with kisses. Best friend​​​​​​. I can't hear those words coming from her mouth. I don't want to be her friend. I want to be her lover, her everything, as she's mine. I...I'm in love with her. I'm madly in love with her. I smile, finally admitting my feelings.

«Don't worry. I won't do that again.»I promise. (Ahahah! How funny!) ​​​​​​

«Great. Cause I don't want you to get hurt.»

How perfect she is. I love her with every cell of my body. I don't know how to live without her anymore.

She stays with me until it's late and before going away she messes up my hair, shots me her beautiful smile and promises me she'll be back tomorrow. I watch her leave with a pain in my heart. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Explosion king:

That fucking (y/n). I can't get her off my mind! She's always there, yelling at me for no fucking reason. I totally hate that bitch.

It's lunch break and I'm sitting with shitty hair, eating my lunch silently. As I mind my fucking business I spot that bitch, looking for a table to sit where. I can't take my eyes off her. It's like everywhere I look, my eyes go back to her. It's so damn frustrating.

«Hey bro, you're staring.»shitty hair makes me notice.

«I'm not staring, you fucking idiot!»I replay a little louder than necessary.

(Y/n) sits with that fucking nerd of Deku. She laughs with him, smiles with him. I'm so angry I could burn down that fucking school! My hand explodes on the table, creating a big hole.

«Bakugo! Stop that!»Kirishima yells.

I'm grinding my teeth from how jealous I am.

«Why is that fucking bitch with Deku...?!»I ask without opening my mouth.

«They're friends, you know. But why do you ask? You are jealous?»he asks smirking.