Hawks catch up

Some of you requested that he was added and so here it is! He'll be Chicken Mcnugget.

First meeting

Here it is, finally, your day has arrived.

You're in front of Hawks' hero agency. You've just graduated from UA high school and you already got a request to join an agency, and not only one random agency, but your favourite hero's!

OK (y/n), time to breath and calm down.

Once you're sure you're not gonna faint you enter the building. You knock on the door of Hawks' room.

«Whoever you are, come in, but you'd make me happier if you were a cute girl.»he answers from inside.

You giggle and open the door. He's playing indoor golf but when he sees you he gets distracted and misses the hole.

«Damn it.»

He sends one of his feathers to go and push it inside, then greets you with a warm smile.

«Hey! I guess you're (y/n), aren't you?»he asks.

«It's me.»you confirm. «Thanks again for scouting me. I look forward working with you.»

«Same. But please, no formalities. Let's be friends. Here, I am Keigo, nice to meet you.»he says smiling.

He has a nice bright smile, it makes your heart pound. You nod, smiling too.

«OK, it's fine.»you say.

«Great! I scouted you because I think you're a great hero, and you're cute, but don't get too laid back, you're here too work, and I won't be sweet just coz you're barely an adult, got it?»he says smirking.

You nod again.

«I'm not afraid of working hard.»

«I didn't say that either! A good balance between work and rest is what we need. And now is rest time. Come and join me for a game, mind you?»he says handing you the golf club.

You take it smiling. This is the beginning of something wonderful.

Your quirk

Energy tentacles

You can release the energy you have in you under the form of tentacles. They can have whichever length you desire and be as many as you want, as long as your energy is enough ofc. They have a glowing red color and you can make them do whatever you wish, but the more complex an action is, the more energy it will require.

Weakness: if you waste all your energy you die, and if you don't sleep/rest enough you can't use your Quirk.

Doing a task together

«You ready? This is your first real patrol.»Hawks says as you're walking out the building.

«I am. I'm so excited! How knows what can happend!»you exclaim smiling.

«Most of the times nothing really happens, just a lot of fans who want a selfie or an autograph. It's so boooring. Oh, but maybe we can stop by McDonald!»he says as you walk in the streets.