Pregnant, but too early...can't keep it

Green cinnamon roll:

You're locked in your bathroom, crying, with the test in your hand. Positive. It's positive. You're pregnant with Izuku's baby. But it's too early! You're just 15 and are training to become a hero, to fulfill your dream. You can't leave it all to take care of your baby. You can't keep it. You know you can't, but you can't stop crying the same. Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

«Baby it's me. Your mum told me you haven't came out from the bathroom for like a hour.»Izuku says out of the door.

«I-I'm fine...! G-go away...!»you cry out.

«Baby I can't. Tell me what's happening. I can help.»he tries again.

«No. You can't.»you replay looking at the test.

«Please...I love you...»he murmurs leaning his forehead against the door.

You sigh. It's his baby after all. He should know.

«Come in...»you say unlocking the door.

You sit on the closed toilet while he comes in. He kneels next to you and caresses your arm.

«Baby what's wrong?»he asks.

You hand him the test and look away.

«(y/n)...that means what I think it means...?»he asks.

«It does...I know you hate me now, and you'll do even more then but...I can't keep it. Not now, it's too early. I'm sorry Izuku-kun...»you murmur looking down.

«Hey, don't worry. I understand.»he says holding your hand.

«You do?»you ask with teary eyes.

«I do.»

He pecks your lips.

«I love you, and always will. We'll have a child when we're older. Now it's early, I agree with you.»he says squeezing your hand.

You start to cry and hide your face into his neck. He caresses your head.

«Will you come with me when I...»you ask.

You don't want to end that sentence.

«Yeah, I'll be there. Don't worry.»he says kissing your forehead.

You smile while he hugs you. You hide your face into his chest. He's always gonna be there for you.

Explosion king:

«Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!»you yell throwing the test across the room.

It says you're pregnant with Katsuki's child. But you know you can't keep it. You're too young and training to become heroes, that's not the right time.

«The fuck you doing?»Katsuki asks coming in.

«That fucking test.»you reply pointing at it, on the floor.

He takes it and then throws it too.

«The fuck?! You pregnant?!»he yells.