You without him

Green cinnamon roll:

Your alarm rings to wake you up, as always. But today it's not necessary. You couldn't sleep last night, you kept thinking about Izuku. You still love him more than you can bare, but he said he doesn't need you. Your eyes get teary, but you dry them and stand up. You have to walk through this and be strong, even if everything inside you screams to run. You dress up and have breakfast.

Usually you wait for Izuku to knock, then you open the door and kiss him. So you head to school together. But today it won't go that way. You're not with Izuku anymore. You spend a couple of minutes crying, then you dry your tears and head to the door.

But when you open it you find yourself in front of Izuku. Your eyes glue to his and get teary. He's so beautiful. You can't stop looking at him. You love him with all your being. Your heart's beating like crazy.

˝Izuku, why you're doing this to me? It hurts.˝you think as you fight your tears.

«H-Hi...!»he stutters.

«Midoriya...»you murmur back adverting your eyes.

It hurts you too much to say his first name. You want to keep distant.

«You...em...wanna head to school...together...?»he asks, really nervous.

˝Why did you have to ask? Deku...you're hurting me more than you think. I love you idiot.˝

«Sorry but it's better if we keep distances since what happened...»you replay looking down.

«Y-yeah...right...I'm going now...»he says, then runs away.

Once he's gone you start to cry. Your Izuku doesn't need you. You won't ever go back together. It's over between you two. You can't go to school like this. You go back inside and lock yourself in your room, crying. It hurts too much to be heartbroken.

Explosion king:

That stupid fucking bastard! He said he loved you, but he never let you be with your friends. That's not love, that's possession! But even so, you can't be helped but be sad you lost your bastard. You love him more than you want to admit. And that's odious, cause now you want to hate him with all yourself, but you can't.

It's lunch time, and you're sit with Midoriya and Todoroki, but you can't seem to laugh or smile. You keep glancing over Katsuki, who's sit with Kirishima. He's so stunning, and doesn't seem to give a damn about how he lost you. You force yourself to look away and start to eat.

«You have to talk to Kacchan, (y/n). He loves you. He's never been that gentle with anybody. And I know what I'm talking about.»Izuku says, drinking his juice.

«If you say so. It seems like he doesn't care about me. He never did.»you replay twisting your fork into the plate.

«So I suppose now he's looking at Midoriya.»Todoroki says eating his soba.

«What?»you ask looking at him, quite confused.

«He's looking over there. He's done it three times in less than five minutes. But if you say he doesn't care, so it's logical to think that he's looking at Midoriya, next to you.»he explains, as if it was logical.