Your hands accidentally touch

Green cinnamon roll:

You and Izuku and walking around the park.

You met with all the others at the mall and now you're heading back home and, since you live in the same block, you are going together.

«I really had fun today. Our classmates are the best!»you say smiling.

«Yeah. It's a nice class.»

«You can bet it! Ah! It's the first time I'm in a nice class! It's so...marvelous!»you exclaim, jumping around Izuku.

He laughs, because he finds you too sweet and pure to be true, then spots a ice cream shop and an idea pops up in his mind.

«Wanna grab an ice cream?»he asks.

You stop jumping and nod.

«Yeah, I'd love to.»

You go to the ice cream shop.

«One mint ice cream and one (your favourite flavour), thanks.»he says to the vendor.

He hands Izuku the ice creams and he gives you yours.

While you're taking it your hand touches his and you both become a blushing mess.

You quickly take your ice cream and look at the ground.

«T-thanks...»you murmur.

«N-no problem.»he stutters back.

He pays and then you head back home, still blushing and feeling the warmth of the other on your own hands.

Explosion king:

«Bakugo! Give me back my fucking pen!»you yell, entering the classroom.

Yesterday you lent it to Katsuki and he didn't give it back. It was predictable, he never gives you back anything you lend him, but that pen wasn't exactly yours. It's your father's, and he wants it back.

«Eh? The fuck you saying?»he asks with his annoyed expression.

«My fucking pen! Give it back! Now!»you say extending your hand towards him.

He snorts and opens his pencase. He takes your red pen and hands it to you. You roll your eyes and take it.

While doing this your hands accidentally touch. You flinch in surprise. He makes a little explosion on his palm, burning up your pen.

«You little asshole! That was my dad's pen! Now you own me one!»you yell.

«The fuck you saying bitch? I don't own you anything.»he replays.

You start to argue and don't realize he did it cause he was embarrassed.

Icyhot:

You and Todoroki are eating lunch together with Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida. You're chatting animatedly and you're enjoying your free time.