He tries to impress you but fails

Green cinnamon roll

You're training with your class and you're paired up with Todoroki. He's your best friend, so you're really happy about it.

Deku meanwhile is with Uraraka and he can't stop stealing glances at the two of you. Together you look like a couple of models.

«You're really amazing Shoto!»you exclaim as he shows you his new move.

Deku looks at you to see what's happening and notices you have sparkling eyes. He panics. He can't lose you! So he decides to approach the two of you.

«Hey! How's your training going?»he asks smiling as if nothing's going on.

«Very well! Shoto is really strong! And he taught me new ways to use my Quirk. We should do it more often.»you see searching for Shoto's approval, and he nods in agreement.

«I'm so happy for you!»Deku says forcing a smile. «Want to see my new move? The…em…the Forcing Fist.»he adds.

«It'd be so cool!»you agree.

Deku smiles and you and Shoto move aside so that he can show his move. Which one? Neither he knows. He's got no new move, he just wants to impress you.

He starts to do some stupid movements Karate Kid style only to throw a weak fist in the air. He's red as a tomato. He totally messed up!

«Well it surely was…something.»you say placing a smile on your face and Shoto nods in agreement.

«You're too kind. I know it sucked. I don't even know what I was doing. I'll leave you to your training. Sorry to have interrupted you.»he says and slowly walks away.

«Hey Deku, wait!»you call as you chase after him.

He stops and turns to wait you. When you arrive you smile and kiss his cheek.

«Great job number 1 hero.»you say and run back to Shoto.

Explosion king

You're out playing bowling with Baku and the squad and you're having a lot of fun. The one who isn't enjoying himself is Bakugo. He quite…sucks at this.

«Wow Kiri! You rock!»you exclaims as he scores another strike.

«Thanks. I guess I was just born lucky.»he replays, blushing slightly.

«Lucky? Man, you're a pro at this! You've gotta teach me how you do it!»you say.

Bakugo snorts and approaches you. He grabs a ball and forcefully walks through you and Kiri, diving you from each other.

«Hey! Watch where you goin'!»you scold him.

«Lemme show you how to play this fucking game!»he hisses.

He throws the ball and totally misses the pin. He's gnashing from how irritated he is.

He tries the second hit and fails the same.

«For fuck's sake! Why can't this fucking ball hit the fucking pins?! Fuck!»he yells.

«Don't worry bro. You don't have to be skilled at everything. You're good at plently of other things.»Kirishima says, placing a hand on his shoulder.