When you're sick

Green cinnamon roll

You've got a bad fever. It's no big deal. You will stay at home and rest till you're feeling better.

You're on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, box of tissues and ice cream by your side and a nice movie going on when someone knocks on the door.

«Coming…!»you say coughing.

You stand up and go to open the door. You face your boyfriend with his school bag on his shoulders. He came to take you to school.

«Hey, are you feeling alright?»he asks worried.

«No…cough…I've got a…cough…fever.»you replay.

«I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?»he asks.

«Don't worry…cough…go to school. I'll be fine…cough.»you replay shaking your head.

You think he's going to leave, but he puts down the bag and closes the door behind him.

«What you doing?»you ask.

«I'm not going to school while you're sick! Sit down, I'll bring you something to eat. Don't you dare to move.»he says disappearing into the kitchen.

You smile and sit again on the sofa. He soon brings you hot chicken soup.

«Here. Drink it.»he says handing you the bowl.

You smile and drink it.

«Feeling better?»he asks as he takes back the bowl.

«It's…cough…it's not instantaneous…cough…»you replay.

«Yeah, sorry. Lie down, I'll come back in a minute.»he says kissing your forehead, then disappears again.

You smile and lie down on the sofa, waiting for Izuku to come back.

He sits down next to your head and pets it gently. You smile.

«Thanks…I'm feeling better now.»you murmur.

He smiles and lies down next to you. He hugs you tight and you cuddle against his chest. You start to feel your eyelids heavy.

«Izuku I…yawn…love you.»you say.

He smiles and kisses your forehead.

«I love you too. But now sleep.»he says.

You nod and fall asleep between his arms. He's not going to let you go until you're feeling better.

Explosion king

You're not feeling good today. It happens sometimes. That's why you're in your bed, coughing and sneezing.

Suddenly your phone buzzes. You take it and see a message from Katsuki

My fucking king 👑: oy, bring here your fucking ass. I want you.