What if: you lose your memory

Requested by Hinatas_cute_Antenna

Pre: you were fighting a villain and he hit you hard, so you ended up at the hospital. Your boyfriend ran to see how you were doing only to discover you didn't remember him.

His pov. 🔞

Green cinnamon roll

«Come on, this is your room. Let's go in so you can lie down and rest.»I say opening the door of (y/n)'s room.

She walks in, doubtfully. She looks at our pictures on the wall, at her plushies on the bed, her clothes, everything she is is in that room, but she remembers none of it. She doesn't remember me. Everything we've bee through has disappeared from her mind.

I look at her as she analyses every picture when she's smiling with me.

«I had to love you a lot.»she says.

It's like an arrow in my heart. She loved me, but she doesn't anymore. She didn't even recognize me when I first went to visit her. But I still love her and I still want her to love me. She's the only one for me.

«Yeah, yeah you did.»I answer as my voice cracks.

She turns to look at me and smiles a bit.

«You love me a lot as well, don't you?»she notices.

«I love you more than words can describe.»I confirm.

She smiles.

«I'm sorry I don't remember you.»she says.

«No, don't worry. It's not your fault. I know you would have never chosen to forget me. It happened. But don't worry, I'll help you regain your memories. I won't abandon you.»I say caressing her cheek.

She smiles and nods. She sits on bed and I grab our photo album before sitting next to her. I start to flip through the pages, pointing at our pictures, telling her our stories. It's so sad to tell her all the things we've done together, knowing that she doesn't remember them. But whenever I see her smile I know the girl I love is still inside there, I just need to help her come out.

«Wow Izuku! We've done so many things together!»she exclaims after I've done.

«Yeah, we did. Life has been pretty busy since we met.»I confirm.

«I wish I could remember it.»she says.

«It will take some time, but I know you'll remember everything.»I answer.

She nods and holds my hand. I lean down and sweetly kiss her lips. She kisses me back, caressing my cheek. When I let her go she smiles.

«I...I'm sorry. I know you don't remember me but...but you're still the girl I love and so...»

«No, no, don't worry. You're my boyfriend after all. You can kiss me whenever you like.»she says smiling.

«I'm still your boyfriend?»I ask confused.

«Yeah. I could never let go of a guy that loves me as much as you do, especially if I seem to love you back that much.»she confirms.