Sleepover with the squad

Green cinnamon roll

«This will be so much fun!»Uraraka says as she lays down her futon in your room.

Tonight you will have a sleepover with your friends and boyfriend and you're ready to have a ton of fun!

«But let's not have too much fun. We still have to follow the rules.»Iida reminds you.

«Don't worry, we won't do anything extreme. We'll play truth or dare, watch a movie, gossip a bit and then we'll go to sleep, promise.»you reassure him.

«Is this what people do at sleepovers? Can't they do it during daytime?»Shoto asks.

«I guess it strengthens the bond between friends to do these activities during night-time. I mean, I don't usually spend the night with you.»Izuku explains.

«That's not true. You often spend the night with (y/n). My room's up, I hear you at night.»Shoto answers. «Did your bond strengthen because of it?»

Deku blushes a lot and murmurs something like «Y-yeah…it did…a lot…».

«Anyway, let's play! Come on, I'm the first one.»Uraraka exclaims. «Iida, truth or dare?»

«Truth.»

«Have you ever broken a school rule?»she asks giggling.

«Of course I did, I'm a friend of yours after all.»he answers shaking his head. «Now it's my turn. Deku, truth or dare?»

«Dare.»

«I dare you to run around the dorm in less than 5 seconds.»he says.

The evening goes on and it's really funny. After the game you all sit on your bed to watch a movie: Forrest Gump. You cuddle next to Deku, eating your popcorns, as he caresses your arm.

When the film ends is nearly midnight so it's time to gossip a bit. You talk about all that has happened at school, about who broke up with who, the next class tests and so on.

You keep talking till 2 am, then finally lie down to sleep. Deku slithers into your bed and hugs you tight.

«I love you honey. Tonight was so much fun.»he says.

«I love you too, Deku.»you reply kissing him sweetly.

«Hey, slow down. We're surrounded by our friends.»he reminds you blushing hard.

«Don't worry, it's just some innocent kisses. It's a sweet thing.»You say hugging him tight.

«OK then, but let's keep it a secret, if at all possible.»he answers covering your heads with the blanket, so you can exchange some sweet kisses.

Explosion king

«No. Fuck off. Go to your own rooms.»your boyfriend says as you and your friends force your way into his room.

«Come on babe. It will be fun! Sleepovers are always fun!»you exclaim holding his hands.

«Then let's have a sleepover for two. You extras, go away.»he orders.