Favourite part of your body

Green cinnamon roll

Cheeks

Izuku loves to kiss them, poke them since they're so cute and soft. Not to mention he loves how they get red when you're embarrassed, or when you pout. He just loves them.

Explosion king

Thighs

Bakugo loves to rest his head on your thighs when you're on the sofa, he feels closer to you. Not to mention he likes to grab them when you're in intimacy.

Icyhot

Eyes

He loves to stare into your eyes, he loves how they shine whenever he makes you a compliment or how your pupils get bigger whenever you look at something that interests you. Not to mention the look you have when you look at Shoto.

Manly man

Belly

He likes to lie down on you, caressing your belly. When he sleeps on you that's where he wants to lay his head. The the most comfy part of your body.

Pikachu

Boobs (Got any doubt?)

Denki loves to touch your boobs, to play with them, to see them in a way only him can see. And knowing that he's the only one who can rest his head between them makes him happy.

Raven-kun

Lips

Tokoyami can't properly feel your lips, since he doesn't have any, but he loves when you touch his skin with your lips. Not to mention how much he likes when your lips curl into a smile. He loves your smile.

Sonic

Hands

Everytime you two do your homework together Iida would sometimes stare at your hands. He likes the way you hold your pen, how you play with your hair with your fingers. He finds all of this strangely exciting.

Psycho boy

Neck

Neito is a little psycho. He loves to kiss your neck, maybe leave a small bite or a hickey. Seeing his marks on your neck, the sign that you're his and only his, makes him happy.

Hot villain

Lower area

Well, Dabi likes to fuck you, what were you expecting? Of course, he loves all of you, but fucking you is so gratificating, he just loves it.

Purpla cat

Hair

Shinsou likes to caress your hair whenever you two lie together. He likes to sniff them, touch them, hide his face into your hair. Not to mention he finds you sexy with wet hair.

Shy elf

Tamaki doesn't really prefer a part of your body, he just loves it all. He finds you perfect in every way, like you came out from one of his dreams. But if he really has to say something, he likes your arms, the way you wrap them around his body when you hug him. They make him feel safe.

Hand man

Skin

Strange as it seems, Tomura loves your skin more than anything else. Since he can't touch it with his five fingers he prefers not to touch it at all, and this leaves him wondering about how it would feel to be able to touch you as much as he wants to. He thinks about your skin a lot. Quite creepy, I know.