They come to the rescue!

His pov.

Green cinnamon roll

«(y/n)! Please, help! (Y/n)!»I keep yelling.

Tears start to spill from my eyes. I press my face on the ground and cry till I have no more tears.

They kidnapped her! They kidnapped my (y/n) right in front of my eyes! I couldn't do anything! I was so useless and coz of that she's gone!

«Midoriya! What happened?»I hear.

Suddenly the ropes around my hands and ankles loosens and I sit up to face Todoroki.

«Todoroki! They kidnapped her! They kidnapped (y/n)!»I cry out.

«What...?»he asks widening his eyes. «Let's tell it to the teachers.»

He helps me stand up and accompanies me to our dormitory, while I can't stop crying.

We sit in the living room with Aizawa, All Might and Tsukauchi and I tell them everything that happened, without forgetting details. The whole class is here, listening. I'm still shocked and traumatized, but I know sitting in a corner and cry won't solve anything. I have to give the police every information I have so they can save (y/n).

«...and then they...they took her away.»I finish.

«It's not your fault Midoriya.»Aizawa says.

«Yes it is! I couldn't protect her!»I exclaim starting to cry once again.

I dry my tears with my sleeve and look at Tsukauchi.

«Who are these people? Why did they kidnap my (y/n)?»I ask.

«I don't think...»

«Tsukauchi.»All Might calls him. «He deserves to know. It's his girlfriend after all.»

«Ah...OK. The men you described correspond to the description of the leaders of a new criminal association that was born recently. Shu Tzuki, Quirk light speed, and his brother Mal Tzuki, Quirk erasing touch.»he explains.

«They're related to the LOV?»Todoroki asks.

Tsukauchi shakes his head.

«They're against them. Well, they're against everybody. Heroes, other villains, students. Their plan is world domination.»he says.

«That's crazy!»Denki comments.

«But why did they kidnap (y/n)?»I ask.

«There were rumors they wanted to kidnap one of UA students to show the world they exist and that they're powerful. Why they chose (y/n)...I don't know. From what I've heard they wanted to capture a weak one so...»

«She's not weak!»I yell standing up. «We would have won if only that man didn't erase her Quirk!»

«I didn't mean to say she's weak, I'm sure she is strong. I'm just telling you what I've heard.»Tsukauchi replays calmly.