You get transported into a fairytale

You've been hit by a Quirk that transported you two into a book.
The stories are classics that everybody should have heard of.

His pov.

Green cinnamon roll

Wow...! My head hurts. I feel like I've been punched mercilessly.

I open my eyes and sit up. I find myself in an unknown forest. No, wait, it's not unknown. I recognize these trees but...it's not possible to actually be there.

The forest looks a lot like the one where Snow White got lost. (Y/n) and I saw that movie yesterday night, before going to sleep. But how can I be there? It's just a tale.

Ok, let's think about what happened before I found myself there. (Y/n) and I were fighting a villain who said that we should enjoy our fairytale while we can and then...I found myself there. It had to be that guy's quirk. He blocked (y/n) and I in a fairytale.

I stand up and look around, to see where (y/n) is, but all I see is a white horse. I look down at my own clothes, trying not to panic. I'm dressed as a Prince it seems, so I guess (y/n) has to be my Snow White. Great. I just need to find here in the wood. It's...harder than I make it sound. I have no idea where I am or where I could find her.

«Come here, horse. You and I have a beautiful girl to find.»I say.

And with that I ride away into the woods. I ride for more than a day, looking for her everywhere. In the evening of the 2° day I spend in this fairytale I finally find a small house in the wood, the house of the dwarfs.

I jump off my horse and knock on the door. Soon seven little dwarfs come out the door to greet me but...I know them! They're my friends! There's Iida, Kacchan, Todoroki, Kamimari, Shinso, Tamaki senpai and Mirio senpai. (Let's see if you can guess which one is which dwarf! Todoroki's one is quite complex, but I think you can manage)

«Who are you and what are you doing here?»Iida asks.

I'm not used to be taller than them, and it's quite strange to look at them from up to down.

«I...I am Izuku, the Prince. Where is (y/n) Snow White?»I ask.

He takes off his hat and holds it tight to his chest, and the other follow, except Kacchan, who just snorts.

«I'm afraid you've arrived late, Prince Izuku.»Iida says. «(y/n) Snow White is dead.»

I freez. I know the story goes like this, that I will save her with my kiss, but how could she fall for such an easy trick?

«How did it happen?»I ask, voice cracking a bit.

«It was some idiot's fault.»Kacchan says glaring at Denki, who blushes and doesn't say anything back.

«Come on, come on. He simply made a mistake. He didn't know the apple that old woman was giving away was poisoned.»Iida replays. «(y/n) was really kind to us and baked us a pie. Unluckily she was the first and only one to take a bite. She then fell and died in front of us. But we've made a nice coffin for her. It's made out of our crystal with a little bit of magic. Her body will always remain the same. Would you like to see her?»