You walk in during they're masturbation on your photo 🔞

I don't know why I'm like this, I just am. 😅😂

Green cinnamon roll

You're heading to Izuku's room to do your homework together. You're quite late, so you open his door without knocking. What could possibly be your sweet cute boyfriend doing that you can't know?

Geez, you would have preferred not to know the answer.

Your sweet, cute, little boyfriend had his hand on his little friend, rubbing it against it, and your photo in the other hand, and he was moaning and groaning.

As soon as he sees you he jumps on his chair and tries to hide everything, but too late, you noticed.

You close the door behind your back, cheeks bright red.

«Why were you…with my picture…?»you ask, blushing, but not as much as he is. It looks like he could die at any moment.

«I-I-I was t-thinking about y-you and i-it just…I mean…hardened. I-I thought I could solve t-the problem b-before you arrived b-but I-I obviously didn't…!»he explains, stuttering a whole lot.

«No, you didn't…»you agree.

You stay shut for a while, blushing and looking away from the other, till you break the silence.

«The problem is still unresolved, isn't it?»you say noticing the lump in his pants.

«I-it is…»he agrees. «I'll go to the bathroom and…solve it. Wait for me…wow…! What are you doing…?!»

He was standing up, but your head soon appeared between his legs, causing both of you to blush like crazy.

«I-I'm your girlfriend…this is part of my…my duties…»you answer touching the lump.

«(y-y/n) you don't have to…!»he stutters.

«It's fine…and, after all, it was my fault, wasn't it? I…turned you on.»

You pull his little friend out of his pants and start doing your job. Deku really enjoys it.

Explosion king

You want to spend some time with your boyfriend, so you're heading to his room, to watch a movie or whatever.

Anyway, when you open his door you wide your eyes. Your boyfriend was playing with himself, holding in his other hand a picture of you. He doesn't even try to hide what he was doing, he just smirks.

«You came at the right time. I need you.»he says.

«You really think only about one thing.»you say rolling your eyes.

«Shut up! Now come here and serve me with your pretty mouth.»

«You got that photo. Should be enough.»you replay sitting on the chair next to his desk.

«Damn it woman, this picture is nothing compared to the real you! I can't squeez a fucking picture, nor undress it! That's what you're meant to do!»he exclaims, snorting.