Holding hands

Green cinnamon roll:

Training.

You and Izuku have to fight against Bakugo and Kirishima. You are so nervous you wouldn't stop wringing your hands.

«Hey, everything will be alright. We'll win.»he says to encourage you.

«Hope so. Bakugo is really scary.»you say.

«Don't worry. As long as we're together they won't defeat us. Kacchan is strong, but he doesn't like team work. We can use this to win. For example if we...»he starts to talk no stop about tactics and weaknesses of the opponents like he usually does.

You smile and hold his hand. His words are reassuring you, but what you really need right now is his warmth. He blushes like a tomato and starts to stutter things like «M-my hand...!» «We...touching...!» «I...faint...G-Gosh...!». You giggle, he's really cute when he does that. He sees your smile and relaxes. Seeing you smile is enough for him to forget about anything else and it makes him even more brave.

He squeezes your hand causing you to blush a bit, but that's exactly what you need at the moment.

«We will win.»he says, really confident.

«Yeah, we will.»you agree nodding.

You squeeze his hand. As long as you're together, nothing can stop you.

Explosion king:

You and Katsuki are walking around the park. You started to hang out together since you fell for each other, but none of you know the feelings of the other.

You are sitting on a bench, waiting for Bakugo to come back with your ice cream.

«You look pretty hot.»someone next to you says.

You turn to see who is, annoyed, and you face a guy smirking.

«The fuck you want?»you ask annoyed. Why can't you just enjoy a peaceful afternoon with the guy you love?

«You, I, bed. Something will happen.»you roll your eyes.

«Fuck yourself.»you hiss.

«No honey, I'm gonna fuck you.»he says grabbing your arm.

He starts to drag you along.

«The fuck you doing you little...»

«Hey! Hands off you stupid dick!»Katsuki yells, making little explosions on his palms.

He burns the arm of the boy, then grabs your hand and pulls you by his side.

«You're a psychopath!»the boy yells, holding his arm.

«Go the fuck away!»Katsuki replays and he runs away.

«Thanks.»you say.

He shurgs, still holding your hand. You squeeze it. He looks away from you and intertwines his fingers with yours. That simple gesture warms your heart. You hold his arm with the other hand.