They find you kissing your ex

His pov.

Green cinnamon roll

Tonight I want to surprise (y/n). She's always the one organizing special dinners for us, and today I want to do it for her.

I'm going down the stairs to reach her apartment, bunch of roses in a hand, when I hear two different voices.

«Anthony, I've already told you I can't!»

«Come on (y/n)! Give me another chance! Please, I love you!»

«But I don't love you anymore! I love Izuku!»

My precious girlfriend is arguing with that asshole of her ex. He wants them to go back together, but she's refusing, luckily for me.

«That Izuku...he can't make you half as happy as I made you. Why are you with him? Cause he's gonna be a pro hero? Tzk, I could be a way better hero!»he replays.

I get really angry, and not for the hero part. I make (y/n) really happy, at least think so. Anyway I'm sure I make her happier than him.

«That's not true. He's an amazing guy, and he makes me the happiest girl on this Earth. And he's gonna be number one hero!»she exclaims.

I smile. I love my girlfriend so much!

«Oh please, he's useless. I'm way better, and I'm gonna show you...»

«What...? No Anthony...!»

I can't hear them anymore, and that scares me. I let the flowers fall down and jump on the floor to see my perfect girlfriend blocked against a wall by her stupid ex boyfriend who's...KISSING HER?! I run to them and pull him away from (y/n).

«Izuku-kun...»she murmurs, grateful.

«You...you really have the worst timing.»Anthony says rolling his eyes.

«I'd say perfect timing. You kissed MY girlfriend even when she didn't want to! That's disgusting! And you were saying you'd be a better hero than me? Not even in your wildest dreams!»I replay, disgusted.

«It doesn't end here. You'll be mine (y/n).»and with that he leaves.

(Y/n) smiles at me and hugs me tight.

«I love you Deku-kun.»she says.

I smile too and hug her back.

«I love you too. And I'll always protect you from guys like him.»I promise.

She smiles and looks up at me.

«So, what brought you here? You can sense when I'm in trouble?»she jokes.

«No I...I cooked for you.»I say blushing.

«You did?»she asks incredulous.

«Yeah.»

She smiles and drags me to my apartment.

«I can't wait to taste your cuisine!»she exclaims.

I giggle and follow her. She's mine and only mine.