3 am texts

Green cinnamon roll:

Tomorrow you have an exam, and you're so agitated you can't sleep. It's 3 am and you're looking at the ceiling when your phone buzzes. You take it and see there's a new message from Izuku.

Cutieee 😍😻: you awake?

You smile and quickly replay.

You: ​​​​​​nope.

Cutieee 😍😻: 😂

Cutieee 😍😻: so since you're sleeping you don't mind if I keep writing to you, so you'll receive my messages when you wake up.

You: I don't mind at all. What do you need?

Cutieee 😍😻: nothing particular. I'm just nervous for the exam, and I wanted to talk to you to calm down a bit.

You smile, he's too cute to be real.

You: I needed to talk to you too. I'm so nervous! 😖

Cutieee 😍😻: you don't need to be. I'm sure you'll pass. You're the best.

You: I can't be. That place is taken by you, future number one hero. 😘

You can't see him, but you're sure he's blushing.

Cutieee 😍😻: I love you.

You: I love you too. But now it's better to go sleeping. We won't pass if we fall asleep midway.

Cutieee 😍😻: I know. Sleep well my love. 💚

You: night Izuku. 💚

You put your phone down and close your eyes. You soon fall asleep. Your Izuku always knows how to make you feel better.

Explosion king:

​​You're sleeping peacfully when your phone buzzes multiple times, waking you up. You take it annoyed. It's your fucking boyfriend who sent you all those mesagges.

My fucking king 👑: wake up.

My fucking king 👑: I can't sleep.

My fucking king 👑: I need you fucking body.

My fucking king 👑: bring here your fucking ass.

You roll your eyes.

You: I was sleeping, you know.

My fucking king 👑: I don't give a fuck.

My fucking king 👑: come here so I can squeeze your fucking body to fall asleep.

You: you're not the only existing being. I'll go back to sleep now. Night Katsuki.

My fucking king 👑: don't fucking dare to ignore me! If you don't come in two minutes I'm coming.