He gets kidnapped in front of your eyes

You got kidnapped once, it's only fair they get kidnapped as well. Let's go! Girls to the rescue! Like last time, the villains are always the same, and the pictures are in Deku's story.

Green cinnamon roll

You and Deku are walking home after a nice date at the cinema. You're holding onto his arm and he's looking around, nervous.

«Nobody's gonna kidnap me this time. Promise.»you say.

«Better be careful. You never know what could happen.»he answers.

«Those are some wise words my dude.»somebody behind you says.

You both turn around and notice a man staring at you.

«No, not again!»Deku exclaims placing himself in front of you

«No, not again!»Deku exclaims placing himself in front of you. «Don't know who you are, but there's no way I'm gonna let you get my girlfriend.»

«I don't intend to kidnap your girlfriend. I intend to kidnap you.»the man replies.

He melts into the ground and soon there are 12 copies of him that surrounds you. Deku tries to puch all of them but they vanish, laughing evily. Deku jumps back to you, protecting you with his body.

«This guy is even worst than the last ones.»he says.

«But he's alone, while we're two. We're gonna defeat him. Together. I won't let him get you.»you say holding his hand.

He smiles and squeezes your tight.

«That's so sweet. But who tells you I'm alone? I have many many many allies.»the multiples copies who that guy you find in front of you say. «And not all of them look like me.»he adds.

«I look way better than you. I know.»a female voice says from behind you.

You turn around and face a woman dressed as a model. She doesn't look like a villain. But when she stumps her foot on the ground and the earth trembles, making both you and Deku fall, she starts to look more like a villain.