Dirty headcannon 🔞

Please forgive me for being myself 😅

Green cinnamon roll

One time you were doing it on the sofa at his house. You thought you were alone, and you both were quite horny so why not? The sofa was fine. But his mother came home sooner than expected.

Omg.

Deku ded.

It took you two weeks before making love again and since then you always do it in one of your rooms, locked door.

Explosion king

Bakugo is rough, like really rough, and has a lot of stamina. One night he fucked you for like 10 rounds when he knew next day you had to go to the movie with Kirishima. Well, next morning you couldn't move, so you had to call Kirishima and tell him you couldn't go, while Bakugo was smirking near you. The boy sure is a jealous bitch.

Icyhot

OK, this is strange. One time he asked you to fuck him wearing your hero costume. You agreed because, well, he deserves to have some kinks. But it turned out he wanted to play the villain while you were the innocent hero. OK but, em, WTAF?! It took you a while before being able to look at Shoto the same way again.

Manly man

Since this boy discovered you can excercise having sex he became worse than Denki. He wants to fuck you all night all nights. Not that you mind coz you love making love to your Kiri but, I mean, slow down mate! Most of the times you can't walk next morning, and it's difficult to train as a hero if you can't fucking walk!

Pikachu

One time you and Denki were about to do stuff, when you heard a noise coming from the closet. Denki stood up and went to check what was there. He found Mineta with a camera and kicked his ass out of the room, yelling him not to ever try that again. Seeing protective Denki turned you on. That was the best sex you've ever had.

Raven-kun

One time you and Tokoyami had sex in the dark. I mean, you couldn't really see a thing. There was no sign of light, not at all. At first it was strange for you, but it was so unique! You couldn't see anything, but you felt everything. Every little touch, every little pecc. It was something magical. No more light when making love to him, no no.

Sonic

Uuuh, Iida, that was bad of you!

One time you were helping him cleaning classroom. There was just the two of you. Iida was feeling horny and, you don't know how, you don't know why, you two started to make love on the teacher's desk. So dirty class president.

Psycho boy

Neito is a pretty psycho. One time he asked if he could record you while doing stuff. You were confused but in the end you agreed. It was somehow more exciting to know you were being filmed. Since then Neito always watches the video when he wants to relax a little. Sometimes you watch it together. Diiiiiirty.

Hot villain

Well, he's a villain, and has a particular kink. He likes to tie you up, sometimes a little bit of chocking, but nothing too serious, he would never hurt you. But one time you insisted to be the one tying him up. He wasn't happy. I mean, you two had a lot of fun and it was amazing, but no no, he's never gonna do that again.

Purple cat

One time he fell asleep in the middle of it. He did what he had to, and when you were top he fell asleep. You got angry at first, but he looked so beautiful and peaceful when asleep you decided to just lie down next to him and sleep too. He was so tired! But next time he's gonna make it up to you. 😉

Shy elf

What could this Angel possibly do? Nothing, he's a pure guy.

Or so you thought. * Dan Dan daaaaaaan *

One time you went to visit Tamaki while he was at Fat Gum agency. You were amazed by everything, especially Tamaki. He looked so cool and hot, and you told him. He was embarrassed but turned on. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the bathroom, making sure nobody was there and locking the door. Well, Tamaki was horny, you looked hot, you had the whole bathroom just for you, you fucked everywhere.
(I'm sorry I ruined your precious child, but it's my job to do it!)

Hand man

This guy, I swear. He doesn't care that he could get caught, one day he just went to find you at your agency. Stupid! When you saw him you locked the door and turned down the blinds. Tomura shoved everything away from your desk and fucked you on it. That's the only reason why he came, he was feeling horny and needed you. You didn't complain tho, you enjoyed it a whole lot, even if you kicked his ass later for doing something so reckless.