He walks in as you're changing

His pov

Green cinnamon roll

I just bought a new rare All Might gadget that I absolutely have to show to my (y/n). I'm looking at it so intensively I'm not noticing anybody else.

«(y/n)! Look at this!»I exclaim opening her door. «It was really expensive, but I'll just need to starve a bit so I won't lose…wow…!»

When I look up (for the first time in like an hour) I see my perfect girlfriend with her perfect body, wearing just underwear. Gosh, she's beautiful.

I blush a whole lot and immediately turn around not to look at her.

«I-I-I-I'm sorry!»I stutter.

«Don't worry…it's OK.»she murmurs.

I wait till she tells me she's done dressing up, then I turn to face her. She's sit on bed, red and gorgeous. I sit next to her.

«What did you want to show me?»she asks smiling.

I show her what I got and she looks at it amused, saying it's wonderful and all, but now all I can do is staring at her. I'm so aware of her body now, like I've never been. Neither when…eh…I put a hand on her cheek and kiss her. She's surprised but kisses me back. She's stunning, and I love her.

Explosion king

I wanna see my fucking girlfriend, what's wrong with that? I don't need a reason to fucking go and see her.

I arrive to her room and open the door without really knocking. It's not like I haven't seen her doing all kind of stuff.

I smirk.

She's naked. Well, she still has her panties on but don't care, I can remove them easily.

«Could you knock next fucking time?!»she yells covering her breasts.

«Don't cover. Show me what I really like.»I replay locking the door.

«Isn't that my beautiful smile?»she says smiling.

I roll my eyes and sit on bed, staring right at her.

«You're expecting me to sit there and let you fuck me, aren't you?»she says rolling her eyes.

«You smart babe. So why don't you do it?»I replay smirking.

She snorts, but then sits on my legs.

«You're lucky I love you idiot, otherwise I'll beat your ass out the room.»

«As if you could ever do that. I'd beat you in no second.»

«That's not true! I can beat you in everything!»she exclaims.

I smirk.

«You do? Then let's see who can fuck for more rounds…»I say kissing her neck.

Her body so hot, of course I wanna fuck her everytime I see her!