You find him kissing another girl

Green cinnamon roll

You're going back home after you went buying grocery. You want to spend a special night with Izuku, cooking him a special meal. You leave the bags in your kitchen and go upstairs to ask Izuku if he's free. You knock on the door, but nobody answers.

«Izuku-kun? Are you in?»you call him.

No replay. You notice the door's unlocked so you open it and peer inside.

«Deku-kun?»you call him again.

You hear some strange noises from the living room so you go and check out if something's wrong. But when you arrive what you see shocks you. Your boyfriend, your cute little boyfriend, is lying on the sofa, under a girl with her breasts popping out of her top. She's kissing him and he seems quite shocked too.

«Deku-kun!»you exclaim.

He practically throws the girl on the floor and sits down.

«(y/n)...! What are you...? Why are you...? How much did you...?»he can't end a sentence.

You have teary eyes. You can't believe he was cheating on you.

«Izuku...!»you murmur.

«(y/n) I swear it's not as it seems!»he exclaims standing up.

«So how is it?! You were cheating on me!»you yell crying.

«I-I wasn't!»he replays. «She threw herself on me I-I didn't know what to do! I was...shocked!»

«It's true. I like you Izuku-kun. I want to be yours.»the girl says caressing his chest.

He pushes her away.

«I don't want to! I love (y/n)! And I'm happy with her. Please, go away, and never come back.»he firmly says.

The girl looks at you disgusted, then heads to the door and shuts it close once she's out. You hug Izuku and hide your face into his chest. He holds you closer.

«I love you, so much.»he says.

«Who was she?»

«A girl I met at the park. She asked me to come over to help her study. I didn't know she had other plans, I swear. She pushed me down on the sofa and started to kiss me. It lasted a couple of seconds, then you came in. I swear I wanted to push her away, I was just startled. Please, believe me.»he explains.

You nod and he smiles. He caresses your head, then kisses you sweetly.

«So, what brought you here?»

«I bought some grocery and I wanted to have a special dinner with you. What do you think?»you ask him.

«Sounds great. Let's go.»

He pecks your lips, then you two head to your house, ready to spend a beautiful evening together. You love your boyfriend so so so so so much.

Explosion king

You're walking around the park, looking for Katsuki. You had to meet there but you can't seem to find him anywhere. Suddenly you hear some yelling in the wood near the park. It can only be him. But who is he yelling to? You decide you want to find out, so you head to the wood.