What if: They go yandere

His pov.

Green cinnamon roll

(Y/n). That girl is everything I've ever wished for. I can't stop thinking about her. I want to touch her, to hold her, to posses her. I'm in love with her, and she doesn't even know I exist. She will never know how much I need her.

So now we are at school, and she's chatting with her friends, totally ignoring me. She doesn't notice me, staring at her from behind a corner. She never sees me, but she will, one day.

Soon I see a guy approaching her. I know him! He's in my class: Shoto Todoroki! (Y/n) turns to look at him and smiles. She's smiling! She kisses his cheek. No! He's taking her away from me! I've gotta do something about it, and I'm gonna do it tonight.

I know where (y/n) lives, I've been watching her for years, taking pictures and learning everything there's to know about her. I know I can make her happier than anybody else!

When it's deep in the night and I know she's deadly asleep I enter her house from the window, till I reach her room. (Y/n) is lying there, on bed, asleep, her phone still in her hands. She fell asleep will chatting to someone. I grab her phone and immediately throw it away. She was chatting with Shoto! No, I have to take her away, right now.

I put a hand over her mouth and her eyes open wide. She's scared, but she finally sees me. That's thrilling. I put a finger on my mouth, suggesting her to keep silent. I tie her hands up and cover her mouth with a piece of cloth I brought from home, then I lif her up and run out the house.

I arrive back to my place and so I tie (y/n) to a chair and remove the piece of cloth from her mouth.

«W-what are you gonna do to me?! W-who are you?! HELP! Please, somebody, help!»she yells.

«Why would you yell? I don't intend to harm you. I've saved you. You will be happy, with me.»I say caressing her cheek.

«I don't...I don't know you...! I've never seen you!»she says.

«That's only because you've never noticed me.»I hiss. «But I was always there, watching you, loving you. I know everything about you. I know I will make you happy.»I add caressing her cheek.

«You've been...stalking me?!»she asks, terrorized.

«You can say it that way, but I prefer "loving from afar".»I reply.

I smile a bit and slowly kiss her lips. She resists me, but it doesn't matter, she'll get used to it with time.

«That was beautiful. Not as beautiful as I've always imagined it, but we will work on it. We have a lot of time ahead of us.»I say.

«So what do you want to do with me? Are you going to kill me or...?»she asks.

«No, I could never. I love you (y/n), I want you, all for myself.»I say kissing her neck. «I want to have you...!»

My hand goes under her shirt and so I start to touch her. She cries and moans and tries to stop me, but she can't do anything, apart following every little whim of mine. I force her to lie down on bed and take her, as I've always wanted, as I always will. The girl I love is mine now, and I won't ever let her go, ever, no matter what I'll have to do.