21. After the Date

A/N: ⚠️Warning! Mature content ahead.⚠️ Also this was all written by INeedHolyWaterOopss go and check out her stories!

Jaeni's POV

I felt like the car ride to his house was too short, it's not that I didn't want to be with him intimately, it's just that it's been so long and I was nervous. "You okay my love?" He asked as he brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"I'm okay." I smiled as butterflies fluttered in my stomach, I've been in love with him for so long, I shouldn't be nervous. "I'll take care of you." He said softly as he leaned in and kissed my lips, we got out of the car and walked into the house, I followed him up to his bedroom in silence and my nerves were all over the place.

Excitement, nervousness, arousal, love, all of these emotions were swimming through me at an alarming pace until he turned around and gave me a smile. His dimples on display as he smiled wide and reached for my hand to pull me in close. "I love you so much." "I love you too Joon." I whispered before his lips met mine again he tilted his head and deepened the kiss as he moved his hands to cup my face and I wrapped my arms around his waist enjoying the way his tongue danced with mine, he pulled back and nibbled my bottom lip lightly with his teeth before releasing it making me let out a whimper, he smiled at the sound and brought his hands down to cup my ass through my dress.

"Let's get this off baby." He whispered against my lips as he balled up the fabric in his hands and began lifting it up over my head, I raised my arms over my head and let him take it off completely leaving me in my panties and bra in front of him.

Flashbacks from when we were younger began running through my mind and I couldn't wait to feel him against me the way we had before. "You're so beautiful Jaeni, you've always looked so perfect." He smiled before he leaned down and kissed my neck. "Namjoon." I gasped as he unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor, I reached up and started to unbutton his shirt, he watched me intently as I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders letting it join my dress and bra at our feet.

I traced the palms of my hands over his warm tan skin, his muscles were more toned and defined and I loved the way he tensed under my touch before humming in contentment. I reached down to his belt and unhooked it before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants trying to get him just as exposed as I was.

He gladly stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. "Wow." I whispered. "You look so good." He chuckled at my reaction and softly took my hands in his as he guided me to the bed. "Lay down." He smiled, I let go of his hands and laid on the center of the bed, he got on the bed after me and hovered his body over mine, our hips met and the only thing separating our bodies were the fabrics of our underwear, I felt every bit of his erection against my core that was already dampened with my arousal as goosebumps raised on my skin, he captured my lips with his, soft and rough at the same time.

We wanted to take care of each other, but we had also gone so long without the feel of each other that we wanted to hurry to feel every inch of each other. His lips moved from mine, to my jaw, my neck, my collarbones, when he got to my breasts he made sure to suck each nipple while rolling the other between his fingers earning breathy and desperate moans to escape from my mouth. "Namjoon, please.." I panted, he chuckled as he traced the waistband of my panties with his fingers, he hooked his thumbs through and slid them down, I bucked my hips up letting him slide them off completely.

"So beautiful baby." He leaned down and kissed both of my hips before kissing my folds, I jumped at the contact and he chuckled before laying his arm across my pelvic bone to hold me in place as he dipped his head and captured my hardened bud in his mouth, he sucked harshly on my clit as he rolled his tongue around making me gasp and begin to tremble.

When he slid his finger in deep I gasped again and started moaning, I wanted to close my thighs and move my hips but he held me in place as he ate me out. His tongue explored every inch of my dripping core, he made sure to finger me fast and kick my clit all over occasionally sucking and driving me closer to an orgasm, I gripped tightly on his hair bringing his face as close to my core as possible while my other hand cupped my breast and pulled on my nipple.

"Joon! I'm gonna c-cum!" He hummed and the vibrations resonated through my body and caused the coil in my stomach to snap, my orgasm rocked my body and made me dizzy while made sure to swallow every bit of my bliss. "Taste so fucking good." He mumbled as he dipped his head back down and licked at my hole as he pulled his fingers out, he sucked them clean while I tried to catch my breath beneath him. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes! Please Joon.." I whined as I rested my hands on his shoulders and leaned my head up to kiss him deeply, he pulled away with a chuckle. "I need to take off my briefs baby." He sat on his knees and pulled the fabric down letting his thick cock spring free, it bounced off his abdomen and hung thick, heavy, and long, with precum already dripping down the tip, my mouth watered at the sight of him, he raked his eyes over my body drinking in my form and making me feel even more exposed to him.

He hovered over top of me again and placed sweet little kisses on my cheeks, forehead, and nose. I closed my eyes as I felt his tip slip into me. I gasped at the sensation and he groaned as he slid himself fully in, stretching me out to fit his size before rocking his hips. "Fuck, Jaeni you feel so good." He hissed through gritted teeth, I moaned and my mouth hung open while I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped at his biceps, he picked up the pace once my pussy relaxed enough to let him slide in and out with out resistance.

I couldn't stop the noises and moans leaving my mouth as I cried out for him, the sounds of our skins slapping, my wetness, and our mixed moans bounced off the walls drowning out the world around us as he impaled me over and over. "J-Joon.." I gasped. "I'm gonna c-"

"I know baby, cum. Cum for me please." He squeezed his eyes shut and bit down on his bottom lip, I dug my nails into his skin as my pussy clenched around him and I released all over his length, dripping onto the sheets and coating his hips as he continued to fuck me into the mattress. "Yes baby, fuck yes."

"Oh my god! Joon! Shit.." My back arched off the mattress and my head pushed further into the pillow as he went impossibly faster to hit his own climax. "I'm gonna cum." He announced as his thrusts grew sloppy. "Jaeni, yes.." He bottomed out inside of me and we both moaned loudly before he stilled his movements and released inside of me, he thrusted a few more times riding out his high before he pulled out and dropped onto the bed next to me.

"Shit." He hissed. "Oh my god Namjoon." I panted to catch my breath. "I love you so much Jaeni. More than you could even imagine."

"I love you too Joonie." I curled up next to him and rested my face on his chest that was still dampened with sweat. "I've missed you, I've missed this."

"Me too." I smiled as we wrapped our arms around each other and just enjoyed being close to one another.