6. Lunch out with a friend

Jaeni's POV

"Mommy, who are we meeting?" Soobin asked, he was sitting down on my bed as I fixed my hair. "My friend sweetie, she's like a sister to me so she's basically your auntie." I said. "Ooh, why am I coming then?" He asked. "Because she wants to meet you, she hasn't seen you yet and she really wants to meet you." I said.

I grabbed my bag and looked at my mirror once again to check my appearance.

"Let's go now sweetie

"Let's go now sweetie.." I said and helped him get down from the bed. We walked out of the house and got in my car. I buckled Soobin in the backseat and I got in the driver's seat. I started the engine and started driving to a restaurant where me and Jisoo were gonna meet up.

After ten minutes, we arrived at the restaurant, I parked my car at the parking lot and turned off my car. "We're here sweetie.." I said and Soobin looked out the window. I got out and quickly helped Soobin out next. I locked the car door and hold Soobin's hand. "Are we meeting her here mommy?" Soobin asked as we walked to the restaurant.

"Yes Soobin.." I said. We got in and I spotted Jisoo sitting by a large window. "Unnie!" I said as we walked towards her, she turns to face me and smiled. She stood up and we hugged. "Thanks for inviting us Unnie." I said as we pulled away. "No problem, I'm glad we can catch up." She said, she suddenly turned her gaze to Soobin and Soobin shyly hides behind my legs.

"Is that him?" Jisoo asked, I nodded with a smile. "Yes, Unnie, meet my son Soobin, Soobin, this is aunt Jisoo." I said. Soobin peeks from behind my legs and looked at Jisoo. "H-hi.." He said and hid behind my legs again. Me and Jisoo giggled. "Hello Soobin, nice to meet you." She said and bent down to his level. Soobin shyly walked in front of her, Jisoo smiled. "You're a handsome boy and also very adorable." Jisoo said.

"Th-thank you.." He said. Jisoo stood back up. "Well, let's have some lunch, on me." She said. We ordered some food and after awhile, a waiter laid our food on the table. We began to eat and drink. "Mommy, can I go to the bathroom?" Soobin asked. "Sure sweetie, do you want me to go with you?"

"Nope, I'm fine." He said and got off his seat. "Okay, be careful." I said as he walks to the restroom. "He really looks like Namjoon." Jisoo unnie suddenly said. "I know, I always think the same, especially when he smiles." I said and smiled slightly. "Does he ever ask about his dad?" She asked.
"S-sometimes, I just tell him that he's really busy." I said.

"How long can you say that Jaeni? You know that he will eventually look for Namjoon." She said concerned. "I know unnie, but I'm worried, you know how Namjoon is and we both know what he's capable of." I said.
She sighs. "You got a point, especially now, me and Jin don't know what he's thinking. " She said. Soobin then came back. "Hey sweetie, are you okay now?" I asked as he sat down. "Yup!" He said and me and Jisoo smiled.

We continued to eat and talk, forgetting the previous topic since Soobin was now here next to me.