14. Wake up

Jaeni's POV

I felt light kisses being placed on the back of my right shoulder. "My love.." I heard and another kiss was placed. "Wake up~" I moaned as I woke up, I turned and saw Namjoon with his dimpled smile. "Good morning.." He said and I smiled.

After last night, he stayed with me, we didn't do anything dirty okay? We just cuddled and talked about what happened over the years we were separated. "Good morning.." I said and yawned, I cuddled up to his chest. "What time is it?" I asked. "Seven AM, do you have work today?"

I shook my head. "It's a Saturday." I said. "What about our son? What time does he normally get up?" He asked. "Around nine on the weekends, mm.." I said and cuddled up to him more. He chuckled. "You tired?" He asked. "Yeah.."

"We should make breakfast though.." He said. I sighed. "You're right.." I said. He sat up and I did the same, I yawned and stretched my arms. Namjoon suddenly wraps his arms around me. "Mmm..I miss this.." He said and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "It will always be like this, from now on.." I said.

He smiled. "Namjoon, we need to make breakfast." I said, he lets me go. "Oh yeah, let's go.." We got up from the bed and went out of my room.
"Namjoon, can you go down and get started first? I need to check on Soobin." I said. "Sure baby.." He said, he kisses my forehead before heading downstairs.

I walked up to Soobin's room, I quietly opened the door just to check on him, I smiled. He was still asleep, I quietly closed the door and walked downstairs to the kitchen to check on Namjoon. He was prepping food on the counter. "Joonie?" I said, he turned to look at me and smiled. "Hey babe, I found bacon and eggs in your fridge, is that okay?" He asked. "That's good, here, let me help." I said and walked over to him.

I helped him with the pan and stove while he washed the meat. "Is Soobin still sleeping?" He asked as we cooked. "Yes, he'll be up soon." I said. As I was cooking, Namjoon pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek making me smile and giggle. "I missed your giggles." He said and kissed the side of my neck making me giggle even more because it was ticklish.

"N-namjoon..not there, it tickles.." I said while giggling and he stops. "I'm happy to have you again Jaeni." He said, I cupped his cheek. "Me too, I'm sorry for everything again Namjoon." I said.

"Don't apologise for anything babe." He kissed my forehead. "Mommy?" Me and Namjoon turned around and saw Soobin, rubbing his and yawning. I smiled and walked to him. "Hi sweetie, did you just wake up?" I said as I picked him up. "Yes, why is your friend still here?" He asked while looking at Namjoon. "Soobin sweetie, this isn't just mommy's friend, this is your daddy." I said, Soobin widened his eyes. "My daddy?" He said, I nodded with a smile.

Namjoon walks up to us with a smile. "Hi Soobin, nice to meet you." Namjoon said. Soobin made grabby hands towards Namjoon. Namjoon looked at me, I nodded and Namjoon took Soobin from my arms. "Hi daddy! Nice to meet you too!" Soobin said cheerfully and Namjoon smiled.

"Why don't you two go and talk, I'll take care of the food." I said and Soobin smiled.

Namjoon's POV

I carried my son to the dining room, I placed him on a chair and sat next to him.

I couldn't believe I have a son.

An actual child that me and Jaeni created.

He looked a lot like me.

"So Soobin, tell me about yourself." I said and he nods with huge grin. "My name is Choi Soobin, I'm four years old! I'm turning five in a few months, I like playing with my toy cars and watching cartoons." He said and I smiled.

"What's your favorite food?"

"Hmmm..cupcakes!"

I chuckled.

"What about you daddy? Tell me about yourself." He said and I nodded. "Well, my name is Kim Namjoon, me and your mommy have known each other for years now and within those years, we had you." I said and ruffled his hair making him giggle happily.

Just then, Jaeni walked in with food. She placed it on the table in front of me and Soobin. "Yay! Food!" Soobin said and me and Jaeni smiled. "Thank you babe." I said.

"No problem, let's eat."