Prologue pt. 2

Namjoon's POV

"Great, thanks for the help Kook." I told my friend and muscle guy Jungkook. "No problem Hyung." He said smiling. "Why don't we go to my place to hang out for a bit?" I suggested.

"Sounds good, will Jaeni be okay with it?" Jin asked. "I'm sure she'll be fine with it, let's go." I said.

I can't wait to see my Love, I miss her already. We arrived at my house and once I entered, something wasn't right. "Where is Jaeni?" I asked one of the maids. "I-I sir she..." She stopped. "I am asking you a question, where is she?" I said, now firm and deep but in on the inside, I was worried about Jaeni.

"She left s-sir, she brought all her thing with her and left without a word." She said. My heart dropped. I suddenly felt very hurt, I ran up to me and Jaeni's room. "Namjoon!" My friend Jin called but I ignored him.

I got in the room and all of Jaeni's belongings were gone.

Why did she leave?

I turned to our bed and saw a folded piece of paper, I went to grab it and open it, it was a letter. From Jaeni.

'Dear Namjoon,

I'm sorry that I left so suddenly, but I won't be going back. I realized that there was a reason why we can't be together, I will not tell you in this letter but please, don't come look for me. I will be okay, just know that it wasn't your fault that we can't be together, I love you so much, you were my first and only love, I love you Joonie.

Love,
Jaeni.'

I just stared at the letter, my mind was blank and my heart was broken.

W-why..

Why Jaeni?

"Hyung?" I heard my other friend Taehyung say. "Where--"

"Find Jaeni! Track her down!"

~End of Flashback~

Jaeni's POV

That was the last contact I had with Namjoon. After leaving, me and Chanyeol ended up living in Ansan. I was so sad and depressed about leaving Namjoon but I guess it was for the better.

Jisoo updated us about Namjoon and she said that he went insane when I left, I felt even more depressed and bad for what I did to him but I tried not to think of it for the sake of my baby.

I had to change my last name to Choi Jaeni to keep myself safe just in case Namjoon tried to find me.

Months later, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I named him Choi Soobin.

He looked a lot like his father.