41. Wedding and back home

Jaeni's POV

"Oh, there's Jin!" Jisoo said and rushed to Jin, giving him a hug and kiss. "Hey babe, you look beautiful." Jin said. "Thank you, you look handsome as always." Jisoo said. "I know." Jin said and me and Jisoo chuckled. "Hey Jaeni.." Jin said. "Hi Jin Oppa, where's Namjoon?" I asked. "He's probably on his way here, actually do you mind if me and Jisoo went to greet Irene first?" Jin said. "Not at all, go ahead." I said. Jisoo and Jin went towards Irene's room.

I stayed in the main room, while the others were with their perspective partner talking. "Jaeni." I turned when someone called my name. It was Namjoon, he was dressed up handsomely.

 It was Namjoon, he was dressed up handsomely

"You look gorgeous babe." He said and I smiled. "You look handsome yourself." I said and he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank you for carrying me back to my room last night." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's okay, the drinks must've gotten to you." He said. "Yeah, Jisoo and Jin are currently with Irene, we should go in when they're done." I said and he nods.

We talked while we waited, occasionally talking with our other friends as they passed by. A few minutes later, Jin and Jisoo comes back. "Hi Namjoon!" Jisoo Unnie said. "Hi Jisoo, are you done speaking with Irene already?" Namjoon said. "Yes, she actually asked for you two to come in and see her after us." "Well then we better go now, shall we love?" Namjoon said and I nodded with a smile. "We'll see you in a little bit, we're gonna see Jackson next." Jin said.

Me and Namjoon walked towards Irene's room, I opened the door and we entered, Irene was in her wedding dress looking beautiful, with her was a bunch of stylists photographers taking her picture. "Namjoon, Jaeni.." She said with a smile, we walked towards her and gave her a hug. "Congratulations Irene, I wish you and Jackson the best of wishes.." I said with a smile. "Thank you and thanks for helping with the wedding plans. Let's take a picture for my wedding album?" Irene said and me and Namjoon nodded.

The photographers directed our poses with Irene, after about three pictures, we were done. "We're gonna see Jackson next but we'll each other at the ceremony and reception." Namjoon said. "Sure, see you again soon!" Irene said before me and Namjoon left the room. "Irene must be nervous." I said as we walked to see Jackson. "Why do you think that babe?" Namjoon asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I can tell from her demeanour, but it's a good kind of nervous." I said. "Yes it's wedding jitters, she and Jackson have been together for awhile now, speaking of Jackson, we should see him next" Namjoon said.

"Well let's go see him next." He said and and we went to Jackson's room, Namjoon knocked on the door and we heard a faint 'come in'. Namjoon opened the door and we entered. "Joon! There you are." Jackson said and shook hands with Namjoon. "Hey man, you look great, congratulations again." Namjoon said with a smile. "Thanks, oh and you must be Jaeni." Jackson said as he held his hand out for me to shake. "Yes, nice to meet you Jackson." I said and shook his hand.

"Likewise, I've been hearing a lot about you from Irene, thanks for planning part of the wedding in behalf of Sunmi." "It's not a problem, it's my job to do so." I said. "How about a picture for the album?" Jackson said and me and Namjoon agreed. We smiled and posed again, this time it only took a minute. "I think we're going to head to the wedding venue, see you soon okay Jackson?" Namjoon said. "Sure thing, see you later!" He said and we left.