7. Hanging out

A/N: Thanks for 120 reads already for this fanfic and thanks to those who followed my new Instagram account, if you wanna follow me on there too, here's my username:

wuvjungkookie

Thanks again❤️💜

Jaeni's POV

"Thank you for the toys auntie Jisoo!" Soobin said carrying a shopping bag of toys that Jisoo got for him. Jisoo smiled at Soobin. "You're welcome dear." She said. "Unnie you really didn't have to buy him those toys, that's a little too much for him. " I said as we walked around the mall.

After finishing lunch, Jisoo wanted to hangout at the mall. "It's okay, I want to spoil him a little as I consider you as my family and since he's your son, he's also my family." She said and I smiled. We walked around the shops some more, I was holding Soobin's hand and making sure he doesn't get lost.

A few more hours, Soobin started to get tired. "I think it's time for us to go." I said and picked Soobin up who was now getting sleepy. "Oh! Seems like Soobin is tired." Jisoo said. "Yeah, sorry that we have to go sooner unnie, Soobin needs to rest." I said. "It's fine, Soobin is still a child and he can get tired easily." She said. "Well we're gonna go, thanks for the day unnie." I said smiling. "No problem!, I guess I'll see you again to plan out my wedding?" She said.

"Of course, see you soon unnie." I said, we bid each other good bye before I headed out of the mall with Soobin in my arms who fell asleep.

I walked to the parking lot to my car, I placed Soobin in the backseat and all of the stuff we bought. I closed the back door and fixed myself for a bit.

Namjoon's POV

"Hyung, why are we here?" I asked Jin as we got out of the car at the parking lot of the mall. "I just need to get Jisoo, one of our guards told me she called the driver to pick her up but since we're close to the mall, I decided to pick her up ourselves." He explained.

"Can I just stay here and wait? I don't want to be in a crowd of people

"Can I just stay here and wait? I don't want to be in a crowd of people." I said leaning against the car. "Sure, I'll try to get back as soon as possible." He said pulling out his phone and walking to the entrance of the mall.

I sighed and waited, I pulled out my phone, I turned it on and my lock screen wallpaper showed Jaeni.

I want her back.

Yes, after years, I still love her.

I did try to move on and go with other women after she left but I didn't like them.

I was craving for Jaeni only.

I put my phone back in my pocket, forgetting what I was supposed to do, I looked around the parking lot for anything interesting when I saw a girl that caught my eye. My eyes widened when I realized who it was.

Jaeni.

Even from afar, I still recognize her, her gorgeous face, her beautiful long hair and amazing form. She fixed herself up for a bit before walking to the driver side of the car and getting in.

"Wait!" I yelled and started running after the car that was turning and driving away. "Jaeni!" I yelled hoping that maybe she could hear me but no, the car drove further away. I stopped running and tried to catch my breath as the car was almost gone in sight.

She's here in Seoul! Maybe I can find her now!

"Namjoon!" Jin called as he walked towards me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I saw her! I saw Jaeni! She was here!" I said. "What? That can't be, we searched everywhere in Seoul but no traces of her, how could she be here?" He asked in disbelief. "I don't know but she's here Hyung! If only I got the lisence plate of the car she was in!" I said as I mentally face palmed.

But I could have the chance to find her now that I know she's just here!