31. Girl's day out

Jaeni's POV

"Are you sure it's alright with you Unnie?" I asked Jisoo on the phone.

"Of course Jaeni! Plus it's been awhile since we've had a girl's day out."

I chuckled. "Okay, I'll see at lunch time then?"

"Yup! I'll see you in a little bit."

"Alright Eunnie, thanks again." I said and hung up.

"Was that Jisoo?" Namjoon said walking in with Soobin in his arms. "Yes, we're going out at lunch time." "Where are you going mommy?" Soobin asked. Today was a break day for him so he doesn't have school, I was also on a break day so it was perfect timing.

"I'm just gonna go out with aunt Jisoo sweetie." I said. "Don't worry son, we're gonna hang out at home while mommy is away." Namjoon said and Soobin smiled. "Yay!" Soobin cheers and I smiled as well. "You better get ready babe, it's almost lunch time." Namjoon said. "Oh you're right, I'll go and wash up, can you watch Soobin?" I asked. "You don't have to ask babe, just get ready." He said and I smiled.

Namjoon walks out of the room with Soobin and I started to get ready, I washed my face and just brushed through my hair before doing my makeup. Once I was done with my make up, I walked into the closet to put on my outfit.

 Once I was done with my make up, I walked into the closet to put on my outfit

I looked at myself in the mirror touching up, I checked the time, it was almost lunch time

I looked at myself in the mirror touching up, I checked the time, it was almost lunch time. "Damn." I heard someone say, I turned and saw Namjoon standing by the closet door. "Namjoon, where's Soobin?" I asked. "In his room.." He said and walked closer to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look gorgeous." He said and kissed me, I blushed as he pulled away. "I came to give you this." He said and pulled out his credit card. "Namjoon.." I complained. "No, you take this, use it for whatever you want, I'll make sure to check my balance and if you didn't spend a lot, then I might have to punish you for not listening to me." He said and blushed furiously.

"O-okay.." I said and took his credit card, I pulled out my wallet from my purse and put into my wallet sleeve.

We heard a honk outside. "That must be Jisoo, you should get going." Namjoon said and kissed me before pulling away. "Let say goodbye to Soobin first." I said and he nods. We walked out of our room, Namjoon leads me to the living room where Soobin was playing.

"Soobin, mommy's going now." Namjoon said, Soobin looks up, standing up from his spot on the floor and walking to us. "Okay, will you be back soon mommy?" Soobin said and I nodded with a smile. "Yes sweetie, I'll be back soon, be good with daddy okay?" I said and kissed his cheek. "Okay mommy!" He said and I smiled before looking at Namjoon.

"I'll see you later Joonie." I said and kissed his cheek. "Sure babe, enjoy and remember what I said." He said with a smirk and I blushed. "Y-yeah, yeah.." I said and walked to the front door. "Bye mommy!" Soobin said while waving goodbye, I smiled and waved back before walking out.

I walked to the outside gate, Jisoo unnie's car was parked right outside, I opened the passenger side door. "Hey Jaeni! Ready to go?" She asked as I got in. "Yes, I'm ready." I said while closing the door and buckling my seatbelt.

Jisoo started to drive away. "So Namjoon told me he gave you his credit card and asked me to make sure you blow his money." Jisoo unnie said and my eyes widened. "He told you?" I asked and she nods while chuckling. "Yup, Jin did the same actually and gave me his credit card, he told me I can spend as much as I want." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know unnie, I know Namjoon is more than capable with money, we live in basically a mansion, he has several companies and he could have more than one credit card but is it really okay for me to spend his money?" I asked. "Well of he says you spend his money then spend it, I know that Namjoon wants you to have everything and anything you want so using his money in one day should be okay for him. I mean, look at me, I'm a doctor and I am more than capable of paying for anything I want but Jin always tells me to use his credit card. Our men just likes to treat us because they love us that much." She said.

"I guess you're right.." "I am, now don't think about it too much and let's just enjoy our girl's day okay?" She said and I chuckled. "Okay." "Great!"

After a few minutes, we arrived at the mall, Jisoo parked the car in the parking lot, we got out and then walked in the mall. "So you need a dress for Irene and Jackson's wedding right?" Jisoo said as we walked. "Yes." "Good, me and Jin were also invited to the wedding so I need one as well but I think we should have lunch first."

"Sounds good to me." I said, we walked to a restaurant and got a table for two. A waiter gave us some water and menus before he left saying he would be back to take our order. "What are you getting Unnie?" I asked while looking at the menu. "Oh, I think I'll just get the salmon, you?" "I think I'm going for the steak."

The waiter came back, taking our orders before leaving again to get our food. Me and Jisoo Unnie chatted while waiting for our food and after awhile, our food arrived. "Gosh, this is so good." Jisoo said as she ate and I nodded while eating my own food. "Yeah, we should come when we hang out again." I said and she nods in agreement. "Definitely.."