1. Back in the past

~~~Present Time~~~

Jaeni's POV

"Woah! Is this our new house mommy?" Soobin said while holding my hand as we walked in our new house. "Yes sweetie, this is where we will be living from now on." I said smiling.

Our new house was already ready, we had to move in Seoul because I had most of my clients from here. "The place is looking good." I turned around and saw that it was Chanyeol. "Yup, thanks for helping with the move in Channy." I said. "Hey uncle Channy!" Soobin said running towards my brother. "Hey little guy, do you like your new house?" Chanyeol said as he picked Soobin up.

"Yes! It's better than our house in Ansan." Soobin said happily. "Glad you like it, why don't you go check out your new room?" Chanyeol said and Soobin smiled widely. "Okay!" Soobin said and Chanyeol put him down. "Be right back mommy!" Soobin said while running up the stairs. "Don't run up the stairs!" I scolded but I was too late, he already made it to the top. I sighed.

"You got your hands full." Chanyeol said while chuckling. "Tell me about it, how's your apartment?" I asked my brother. "It's good, better than expected actually." He said and I smiled. "That's good, let's go have some coffee in the kitchen." I said. "Yes please! I haven't gotten much sleep last night and I need an energy booster." He said and I giggled.

We walked to the kitchen and he sat down on one of the stools as I made us some coffee. "So when are you going back to work?" Chanyeol asked as I gave him his coffee. "Not sure, I'm still waiting on my assistant for any news on that client that I need to meet up with. She said that they need help with a wedding I think." I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"Did you get anything from him?" He asked and I looked at him.

He was talking about Namjoon.

"N-no and I'm relieved that I haven't yet, it has been five years already, he might've already stopped looking for me." I said. "Just be careful sis, we don't know what he might do when he finds you." Chanyeol said.

"I will." I said and we continued to talk. While talking, I can't help but think of Namjoon again, we were living in Seoul now, the same city as him. I just need to lay low for now.

After an hour, Chanyeol had to leave so I bid him goodbye before he left, I walked up to Soobin's room to check on him, as I walked in his room, I saw him playing with his toys. "Hey sweetie, do you like your new room?" I asked and he looked at me, he gave me his dimpled smile.

Just like Namjoon.

"Yes mommy! I like it!" He said with a huge grin. "I'm glad you like it." I said and smiled. Then my phone rang suddenly. "I just need to take this son." I said while walking out of Soobin's room.

I checked the caller's ID and saw that it was my assistant so I accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"Miss Choi, that one client that wanted you to plan their wedding called me and is asking if you are available to meet up and discuss everything tomorrow."

"Oh, well call them and tell them to come to my office by eleven in the morning, I'm willing to plan their wedding."

"Okay miss Choi, I will send them a message about it."

"Alright, thank you."

I said and hung up.

Looks like I'm starting work tomorrow.