49. Gender reveal and...proposal?

Jaeni's POV

"Come on sweetie, let's get you washed up and dressed." I said to Soobin as we walked in his room. "Where are we going mommy?" He asked as I helped him wash up in his bathroom. "Today is the day you will find out if you're having a baby brother or sister." I said. "Really?" "Yes Soobin." I said with a smile.

Today is the gender reveal party for my baby, Seulgi and Jisoo had it all planned, they only told us to wear white. I helped Soobin dry up before preparing his outfit. "Babe?" Namjoon called as he walked in Soobin's room. "What are you doing? You should've had one of the maids help Soobin get ready, you can get tired easily." He said as I set Soobin's outfit on his bed.

"It's okay Namjoon, I'll be fine." I said. "You should get ready, I'll help Soobin." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, now go ahead, after I help Soobin, I'll get ready next." He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and walked to our room, I went into the closet to get my dress and shoes ready. After that I washed up and did my hair amd make up.

I touched up my hair one last time before getting my dress on, as I was stripping out of my current clothes, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror

Oh wow, it's only been a week but my baby bump got bigged.

I checked myself in the mirror for a moment, Namjoon then walks in. "Babe? Something wrong?" He asekd as he walked towards me, I was only in my underwear but it didn't bother me. "Nothing, just looking at myself in the mirror, my baby bump grew bigger and it's only been a week. It wasn't like this with Soobin." I said while caressing my stomach. Namjoon smiles and wraps his arm around me, placing his hand on my bump. "It means our baby is healthy and they better be, I want you to give birth to a chunky baby." He said and kissed my cheek, I giggled.

"You want a chunky baby? But you might also get a chunky girlfriend, you okay with that?" I said. "Of course, you're beautiful no matter what." He said and kissed me again. "Now get dressed, Soobin is already ready and is waiting for us in his room. I'm just gonna dress up." "Okay, let me get in my outfit." I said and walked in the closet, grabbing my dress and shoes. Namjoon starts to dress up in the closet as I put my dress on.