3. Old Best friend

Jaeni's POV

I stood frozen as I stared at Jisoo, my best friend since high school, we cut off communication after I left because I didn't want her to be involved when Namjoon tried to look for me, especially when she's one of the few people who knew I was pregnant.

"Oh my gosh! Jaeni! I can't believe it's you!" She said running behind my desk and gave me a hug. I hugged back. "U-unnie, I missed you." I said almost crying as we pulled away. "I missed you too." She said smiling. "Wait, you're still my client! Have a seat.." I said and she giggled while taking a seat that was in front of my desk. "So unnie, you're the bride, did Jin Oppa propose already?!" I asked she nods with a smile. She held up her hand showing off her engagement ring.

"Yup! Two months ago on our anniversary." She said I smiled. "First of all, congrats!" I said. "Thanks, how about you? You look like you've been doing well, how's your baby?" She asked. "He four now, turning five in a few months."

"He? So you had a baby boy?!" She asked excitedly. "Yes and he looks exactly like--" I stopped myself from continuing my words. Jisoo looked at me, concerned and confused but then she finally got it. "Namjoon?" She said. I nodded slowly. "How is he by the way?" I asked. She sighs and shook her head. "Not good, he's gotten more cold and mad since you left, he just lets off his anger and pain on his enemies and victims." She explained. "I...it's all my fault." I said and she placed a hand over mine.

"No it's not Jaeni, he might've gotten more violent with you if he found out about your son and hurt you, so I understand." She said and I just looked down. "Is he...with someone?" I asked out of curiousity.

"No, just some random flings but that wouldn't even last a day or two." I just stayed silent for a bit. "He's still looking for you, you know.." She said and I looked up at her. "What?" I said in disbelief, for five years, he hasn't given up? "Yeah, until now, he's trying to trace your tracks and where you would be but I guess he didn't have much luck since he still haven't found you."

"Unnie please, don't tell Namjoon where I am, me and my son are doing well now and I don't know what I'm gonna do or what to tell him when he finds us." I begged and she smiled. "I promise, you're my best fried Jaeni." She said and I smiled. "Thank you unnie, now let's not talk about that anymore, you're my client and it is my job as your wedding planner to make your dream wedding happen!" I said and she chuckled.

We started talking about the date of the wedding, the theme and venue that she wanted. But I still had Namjoon on my mind.

For five years?

He's still looking for me?

For what?

Does he still want me?