33. Nails and shopping bags

Jaeni's POV

"What do you think about this color?" Irene asked showing the nail polish color she picked. "I think it looks nice, it would fit your wedding." Jisoo said and I agreed.
We were now at getting out nails done after shopping for hours, we've been through several shops buying dresses, tops, skirts and so on.

I think I've spent thousands already on just clothes but Jisoo assured me it was okay and Namjoon would've been satisfied with how much I've spent already.

We decided to take a break and get our nails done now since Irene suggested it. "It's done miss." The nail artist said smiling. "Thank you, I really like it." I said while smiling and looking at the finish product on my nails.

It was very simple but I prefer it that way since I have a son and it's not so easy having long or decorated nails while taking care of him

It was very simple but I prefer it that way since I have a son and it's not so easy having long or decorated nails while taking care of him. "That actually looks good, very simple but pretty." Jisoo said while looking at my nails. After she and Irene were done, we paid up and left the nail salon.

"Let's drop by Hermes girls." Irene said. "Hermes? Isn't that an expensive store?" I asked. "Yes but don't worry Jaeni, didn't Namjoon say you can buy whatever you want?" Jisoo said. "Yeah but, won't it be too excessive?"

"Don't worry Jaeni, you might even love Hermes, come on." Irene said. I just followed them to Hermes and wow, all the bags in the store looked beautiful. "You should at least buy one for work Jaeni." Jisoo said. "You think so? Won't it be too much?" "Not at all.." Jisoo assured.

I looked around the store and one of the bags caught my eye.

This will be good for work.

I said and picked it up to take a closer look at it. I just sighed. "Excuse me?" I called a staff and one of them walked towards me. "Yes miss?" "Can I get this one wrapped?" I asked. "Of course, right this way."

The staff led me the cashier, one of them wrapped the bag up while I gave Namjoon's card to pay. "Here you go miss." "Thank you." I said smiling while taking the card and bag. "Did you buy something already Jaeni?" Jisoo asked as she walked to the cashier to pay for her items. "Yup, just one bag but it's good for work." I said. I waited as they both paid for their items and left the store.