25. Staying with Namjoon

Jaeni's POV

I packed up a carry on suitcase with all the stuff that me and Soobin needed. I was still a little scared from the recent happening but good thing Namjoon arrived on time. Soobin was still asleep which is a good thing I guess. I zipped up the suitcase and then grabbed my phone before heading downstairs where Namjoon was.

I walked in on Namjoon, Soobin was still asleep in his arms, he looked at me. "I'm ready." I said and he nods. He handed me Soobin as he took the suitcase and we left the house. We go in Namjoon's car, he placed the suitcase in the back and got in the driver's seat, I was in the passenger's seat, Soobin was sleeping on my chest as we drove to Namjoon's house.

I stayed silent on the ride there, I was still shaken up with what happened and I'm thankful Namjoon arrived on time. "You okay babe?" Namjoon asked as he kept his eyes on the road. "No, I'm still a bit shaken." I said. "You don't have to worry now, you and Soobin will stay with me and I will make sure nothing happens to you two." He said. We arrived at his house, I got out while carrying Soobin, Namjoon followed with our stuff as we made our way inside.

Guards greeted us as we walked in. "Babe, go wait my room, I need to talk to them." Namjoon said amd I nodded. I headed upstairs to Namjoon's room woth Soobin, once I was there, I laid Soobin down on the bed, tapping his back so he wouldn't wake up and lying down with him. I pulled the covers up to our bodies as I stared at my sleeping son.

My angel.

His peaceful sleeping face made me smile, I kissed his forehead as I started stroking his hair. Just then, Namjoon walks in, putting our stuff down then walking over to me. "Is he sleeping still?" He asked. "Yeah, he seems to be dreaming nicely since he slept even after everything." I said. Namjoon gets into bed as well, next  to Soobin before kissing our son's head. "You two will be staying here from now on, I'll have all your stuff moved here maybe by next week." He said and I nodded.

"Do you think the people who broke in is involved with the mafia?" I asked. "There could be a possibility, I'm still gonna have someone do a search but don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you and our son, your safety is my main priority now." He said. I nodded and scooted closer to our son. "Get some rest now, I won't let anything happen to you two." He said as I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

Namjoon's POV

When Jaeni fell asleep, I quietly got up from bed, I still had some things to do. I pulled the sheets up onto Soobin and Jaeni before kissing both of their heads. I quietly left the room and went into my office. I pulled out my phone to call Taehyung.

I dialed his number and called, after a few rings, he picked up.

"Hyung?"

"Hey Tae, I need you to hack into the surveillance cameras around in Jaeni's neighborhood."

"Jaeni? Did something happen?"

"Yeah, two guys broke in, but they weren't gonna loot up, they were after her."

"Is she okay? What about your son?"

"They're both okay, they're staying with me from now on."

"That's probably for the best, anyway I need the address of her house so I could search the area for cameras."

"Sure thing, I'll send the address."

"Oh yeah, one more thing."

"What?"

"When can me and the guys meet your son?"

"Really?"

"Come on! We're all curious, we wanna know how adorable he is."

"Gosh, you'll probably meet him on the weekends."

"Yes! I'll the others, I'll also send the footage if I find any."

"Alright, thanks again Tae."

"No problem Hyung."

I hung up and sighed.

Who would want to harm them?

I walked to my desk, sitting down on my chair and opened a drawer which had my gun in it. I grabbed it as well as the things needed to clean it. I unloaded it first before wiping it down.

After cleaning it up, I put the bullets back and locked it, I pointed the gun at a wall, just focusing my aim when I heard tiny steps outside my office before someone entered. "Daddy?" I heard Soobin say, I was surprised and quickly put my gun away. "Soobin?" I said getting up from my chair as he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Hey buddy, why are you awake? And where's mommy?" I asked as I picked him up. "She's asleep, I didn't wanna disturb her. This is not me and mommy's house.." He said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Yes son, it's not, this is daddy's house." I said and lifted his head up to look at me. "Why are we here daddy?" He asked. "Because I wanted you and mommy to stay close to me, remember when we talked about the three of us living together?" I said and he smiles. "Yes! Me and mommy will stay here forever here from now on, right?" He asked and smiled. "Yes son, you and mommy will stay here from now on." I said. "Yay!" He cheered and I chuckled. "Well since your room is not yet finished buddy, you will sleeping in me and mommy's room first okay?"

"Okay daddy!"