2. The client is...

Jaeni's POV

I straightened up my top and fixed my hair as I looked at my reflection, today was my first day planning a wedding for a client and I dressed up professionally as I can.

"Soobin! Are you ready for school?!" I called out as I grabbed my bag. "Yes mommy!" He yelled and ran into my room, wearing his school uniform and smiling. "Don't you look handsome." I said and he smiled again but showed his dimples.

He really looks like his father.

"Let's go now sweetie, we don't want you to be late on your first day of school." I said and hold his hand in mine. We walked out of the house and got in the car, I drove to Soobin's school first to drop him off. Once I had parked the car, I helped Soobin out.

"Are you excited sweetie?" I asked as we walked in the halls of the school to his classroom. "Yes mommy! The school looks really nice!" He said excitedly and I smiled. When we got to his classroom, we were greeted by a woman. "Hello! I'm miss Ahn Hye Jin, but please call me teacher Hwasa, I'm the adviser of this class." She introduced herself.

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Choi Jaeni, this is my son Soobin, he will be your new student

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Choi Jaeni, this is my son Soobin, he will be your new student." I said and she smiled. She looked down at Soobin who was holding my hand.

"Oh? Well hello Soobin, I'm teacher Hwasa." She said with a smile. "Hi teacher Hwasa!" Soobin greeted and I smiled. "I can see that he is a bright boy, I'm sure he will do great." Hwasa said. "I'm glad to hear that, now Soobin, go to your class and say hello to your new classmates okay? I'll come and pick you up after school." I said bending down and kissed his forehead.

"Okay, I love you mommy!" He said and I smiled. "I love you too, now go on." I said and Soobin runs into his classroom. "If something happens, please contact me." I said to Hwasa and she nods. "Of course, he will do very well." She said. I thanked her and left.

I walked out the school and got in my car sighing.

Soobin will be okay..

I reminded myself and started the car, I drove to my new office which wasn't that far. I parked my car then got out, I walked into the office and was greeted by my assistant, Yena. "Hello miss Choi.." she said and bowed.

"Hello Yena, did the client for the wedding that needed to be planned called?" I asked as I sat down on my desk

"Hello Yena, did the client for the wedding that needed to be planned called?" I asked as I sat down on my desk. "Yes miss, they will surely arrive at the timed appointment." She said.
"Good, do you know the name or who the client is?" I asked.

"I do not know their full name miss, the one who asked for the appointment was also an assistant, but I know that the one you will be discussing the plans to is the bride." She said and I nodded. "That's okay, you may continue your work, call me when the client arrives." I said and took out my planner from my bag. "Yes miss." She said and bowed.

She walked out of my office and I wrote down on my planner. I took out my portfolio to show the client venues and themes for the wedding.

I worked for three hours straight, writing out plans, sorting out paperwork, etc..

A few minutes later, my office phone rang. "Hello?"

"Miss Choi, the client is here.."

"Okay, let her in.."

I hung up, I was writing down on my planner again when I heard my office door open.

"Hello, I am Choi Jaeni, I am the main planner for Crown Planning and Party Needs." I said standing up and looking up but I froze.

"Jaeni?"

"Jisoo unnie?"