8. Seen?

Jaeni's POV

"Really unnie? How?" I asked Jisoo who I was talking on phone with.

"Yes Jaeni, Namjoon saw you in the parking lot getting in your car."

"Did he see Soobin?"

"No, only you, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that Jin was coming to pick me up."

"Unnie, you don't have to apologise for anything, it's not your fault. Don't worry, I'll figure out everything myself."

"Okay, but if you need me, just give me a call."

"Alright, thanks again Unnie, I gotta go, Soobin needs to go to school soon."

"Sure, I'll see you soon, bye."

I ended the call.

Namjoon saw me? He knows now that I'm here.

"Mommy! Let's go!" Soobin said as he ran down the stairs. "Coming sweetie!" I fixed my outfit one last time.

I grabbed my purse and left the house with Soobin. I helped him in the backseat, buckling him up and then got in the driver's seat. I drove and dropped him off at school first, after I dropped him off, I then drove to my office.

I parked my car and got out, I walked in. "Good morning miss Choi." Yena greeted as I walked in my office. "Good morning Yena, any updates from the venues for Kim Jisoo's wedding?" I asked as I sat down. "Yes miss, you're scheduled to visit two of the venues next week." She said. "Okay, anything else for today?"

"Yes, miss Lee requested for your help with a wedding she's assigned to coordinate, she said she'll be coming to show you details." She said. "Okay, what time?"

"At 11 am miss."

"Good, thank you Yena." I said and she bows before leaving. I worked on some portfolios and paperwork, hours later, my office phone rang. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Miss Choi, miss Lee is here."

"Okay, let her in my office." I said and hung up. A moment later, my door opens. "Hey Jaeni!" She said cheerfully. "Hello Sunmi Unnie.." I said.

Sunmi is one of the main party and wedding coordinators of Crown Planning and Party Needs

Sunmi is one of the main party and wedding coordinators of Crown Planning and Party Needs. She mostly plans parties but weddings are also doable for her. "Aish! Don't call me Unnie anymore, it just reminds me that I'm getting older." She said as she sat down in front of my desk. I giggled. "You're twenty seven Unnie, you're still young." I said.

"Yeah whatever, how are you and Soobin doing?" She asked. "I'm doing well, Soobin too, he seems to be liking Seoul." I said. "That sounds great, but now with planning, I got this pretty big wedding coming up, the bride is a model for designer brands, her name is Bae Joohyun, but she's known as Irene in the fashion industry." She explained.

"Oh, I've seen her a lot on fashion magazines, how about the groom?" I asked. "The groom is high class as well, a young business man, his name is Jackson Wang."

Jackson Wang.

I feel like I know him from somewhere.

"Jackson Wang, is he the CEO of Wang Corporation?"

"Yeah, do you know him?" Sunmi asked. "I think I do know him, but I can't remember from where." I said. "I see, well here's the guest list, I need your help on the day of the wedding as well if that's okay, I can't handle this big wedding myself." She said as she handed me papers. "It's not a problem Sunmi, when is it again?" I asked. "Two months from now, I've been working on this for almost ten months, the bride and groom were really rushing to get married." She said.

"Maybe they just can't wait anymore."

"Probably."

I went through the guest list Sunmi gave me, my heart stopped when I read one of the guests's name.

Kim Namjoon - business partner and friend

That's it.

~~~Flashback~~~

"How was work today sis?" My brother asked as I placed my purse on the kitchen counter if our apartment. My son Soobin was playing on the living room floor, the TV playing the news.

"Stressful, had a lot of paperwork." I said.

"News today, the Jackson Wang of Wang Corporation and current boyfriend of model Bae Joohyun also known as Irene has formed a business partnership with Kim Namjoon, CEO of Kim Industries." The news reporter said.

Namjoon.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

So that's why I remember Jackson Wang.

How am I getting closer to Namjoon?